Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tick GONE!!! ROCKOUT Rocker Shaft Inserts!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 01:28 PM
davidwruth
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 100 Posts

Yeah too bad mine is not normal now.

Old 04-09-2016, 05:06 PM
KSRoadKing
Grand HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just ordered a set off of Amazon. Can't get installed until the end of the month, but I'm looking forward to it already.

Old 04-09-2016, 08:14 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,635 Likes on 1,180 Posts

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Please check back in & let us know how they work for you.

John @ Rockout.

__________________________________________________ ____
For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the links below...

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

Old 04-09-2016, 09:11 PM
SBates08
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,239 Likes on 1,002 Posts

Finished up my 107 install this afternoon. Installed the Rockouts, installed new breather assembly, and opened up drain holes while I was in there. Looking at the bolts I couldn't see much if any witness marks but the tapping was still there. After installing the Rockouts and taking the bike out for its test run, I can honestly say this bike has never been this quiet. Thanks John for the time you dedicated to finding and fixing this problem.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:17 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Originally Posted by SBates08
Finished up my 107 install this afternoon. Installed the Rockouts, installed new breather assembly, and opened up drain holes while I was in there. Looking at the bolts I couldn't see much if any witness marks but the tapping was still there. After installing the Rockouts and taking the bike out for its test run, I can honestly say this bike has never been this quiet. Thanks John for the time you dedicated to finding and fixing this problem.
Thanks brother, I truly appreciate your business, and your taking the time to share your experience. I know just how you felt dealing with that awful tapping! Every day the word gets spread more & more.... you DON'T have to put up with it

John @ Rockout

Old 04-09-2016, 09:39 PM
rlh7677
Tourer
Received 77 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Rockouts

I ordered two sets, have an 08 RK and a 2012 Limited, got the RK's installed recently along with a new compensator, primary bearing ,cams ,lifters,tensioner pads and more. LOL, the freakin thing is so quiet it actually sounds timid ! All I hear is the hum of a turning crankshaft, I did have some trace marks on the rocker shafts so I'm sure they've made a difference. Can't wait to do the Limited, maybe I can sneak up on a Goldwing !! LOL ! A great and easy mod, thanks John, "silence is golden" !!!

Attached Thumbnails Tick GONE!!! ROCKOUT Rocker Shaft Inserts!!!!!!-twins-and-bike-083.jpg  
Old 04-09-2016, 10:12 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Originally Posted by rlh7677
I ordered two sets, have an 08 RK and a 2012 Limited, got the RK's installed recently along with a new compensator, primary bearing ,cams ,lifters,tensioner pads and more. LOL, the freakin thing is so quiet it actually sounds timid ! All I hear is the hum of a turning crankshaft, I did have some trace marks on the rocker shafts so I'm sure they've made a difference. Can't wait to do the Limited, maybe I can sneak up on a Goldwing !! LOL ! A great and easy mod, thanks John, "silence is golden" !!!

You guys are awesome! Stories like this are what keeps me doing what I do

Thanks again,

John @ Rockout

Old 04-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Summer Heat
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my ROCKOUT's last week, picked up my gaskets and new breathers yesterday and those infamous dog bone torque adapters are getting delivered on Friday..... Looks like the first 70 degree weekend here in Indiana and I'm gonna take her apart .....

John, thanks for your research and more so an end product that even contains an EXTRA sleeve for us that can screw it up... Unheard of today Can't wait to get them installed.

Thanks

Old 04-12-2016, 11:08 AM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Summer Heat
Got my ROCKOUT's last week, picked up my gaskets and new breathers yesterday and those infamous dog bone torque adapters are getting delivered on Friday..... Looks like the first 70 degree weekend here in Indiana and I'm gonna take her apart .....

John, thanks for your research and more so an end product that even contains an EXTRA sleeve for us that can screw it up... Unheard of today Can't wait to get them installed.

Thanks
Thanks man, please stop back by & let us know how they work out for you.

John @ Rockout.

Old 04-12-2016, 11:47 AM
perki48
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 4,406 Likes on 2,029 Posts

Got mine Friday and had Hernia surgery yesterday. Now I have an easy project to do while recuperating.

Quick Reply: Tick GONE!!! ROCKOUT Rocker Shaft Inserts!!!!!!