Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD enthusiast magazine came today

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: HD enthusiast magazine came today

ORIGINAL: the_icemAN

Dunno why ... but choochoo likes to slam the '07 line ..... must be jealous or something.

Seems funny that most of the '07 owners aren't complainin much 'bout their bikes.

Maybe jealous that they didn't get the 96 with 6speed ... and had to big-bore the 88 to a 95?

who knows. Only person I've seen without an '07 bitch and complain so much about the '07s

Suggestion: Get a life.
[sm=exactly.gif]
Wait I have an 07, theres a heat issue?

Old 05-04-2007, 06:09 PM
parakiller
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Choo choo is notorious for complaining about the 07's he says that he is performing a service for us....[sm=dontgetit.gif]....by bringining up all the issues that he reads about on these forums...maybehe DOES have 07 envy..[sm=confused06.gif]...its amazing how dedicated he is to finding every flaw and issue with the 07 models....its really kind of strange...[sm=nerd.gif]....I cant wait to see what he bitches about next!!![sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 05-04-2007, 06:16 PM
swomack
Road Master

With all of the aftermarkt parts out there you would have thought someone would have hidden some water jackets in a set of jugs, a small radiator(s) with electric pumps and fans and stuck it in a saddle bag, fat rear fender, or lowers. I'm sure someone would buy it.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: swomack

With all of the aftermarkt parts out there you would have thought someone would have hidden some water jackets in a set of jugs, a small radiator(s) with electric pumps and fans and stuck it in a saddle bag, fat rear fender, or lowers. I'm sure someone would buy it.
Maybe,, but cheaper and better for theengine to just tune it so it's not so lean. Lean=Hot

Old 05-04-2007, 06:24 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: parakiller

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Choo choo is notorious for complaining about the 07's he says that he is performing a service for us....[sm=dontgetit.gif]....by bringining up all the issues that he reads about on these forums...maybehe DOES have 07 envy..[sm=confused06.gif]...its amazing how dedicated he is to finding every flaw and issue with the 07 models....its really kind of strange...[sm=nerd.gif]....I cant wait to see what he bitches about next!!![sm=popcorn.gif]

The 08's are coming!

Old 05-04-2007, 06:57 PM
parakiller
Road Captain

LOL~!!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:07 PM
pittguy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hd shouldve went w/ a wide band setup instead of using the current.Shouldve farmed it out since they have better results with another company bringing something new to market.Who here wouldnt have spent some extra cash to have a bike that wouldve ran decent from the beginning?Spending more time riding the dam thing than taking it back to dealer umpteen times and getting some BS answer.Waiting for the aftermarket to correct?You guys jump on Choo for not owning an 07,but he has done more than some of those owners at trying to solve their complaint.You guys w/quiet bikes are lucky,swap trannys with one of these guys that werent so lucky and report back!This might shut some of these NORMAL dealers up also.Its coming up on a yr for some,HD needs called out on the carpet.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:33 PM
SMT
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: pittguy

Hd shouldve went w/ a wide band setup instead of using the current.Shouldve farmed it out since they have better results with another company bringing something new to market.Who here wouldnt have spent some extra cash to have a bike that wouldve ran decent from the beginning?Spending more time riding the dam thing than taking it back to dealer umpteen times and getting some BS answer.Waiting for the aftermarket to correct?You guys jump on Choo for not owning an 07,but he has done more than some of those owners at trying to solve their complaint.You guys w/quiet bikes are lucky,swap trannys with one of these guys that werent so lucky and report back!This might shut some of these NORMAL dealers up also.Its coming up on a yr for some,HD needs called out on the carpet.
So what you're saying is that he is the doing HD owners a service by looking out for us? Oh...I get it now, I feel so much better and safe.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:44 PM
SMT
Tourer

If you have a defective Motorcycle, Motor Home, used car, leased car, or a car used for business purposes and your State Lemon Law does not cover these vehicles, you still have other recourses such as the Uniform Commercial Code and the Federal Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (providing you were given a written warranty). Consult with an Attorney that specializes in this area.

There you go.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Stinx
Intermediate

I think the air cooled motors will be around for a bit longer. The news S&S X-wedge motor is air cooled and is EPA compliant. IF the snowmobile makers can get Two stroke motors to meet EPA complaince. I think harley can do it with an aircooled 4 stoke.

Quick Reply: HD enthusiast magazine came today