Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BoardtrackerHarleyonline.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2019 | 09:36 PM
F150HD
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,292 Likes on 850 Posts

--------------------------

Last edited by F150HD; 02-24-2019 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-24-2019 | 09:38 PM
F150HD
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,292 Likes on 850 Posts

Originally Posted by rellekndak
They are amazingly slow to ship, 2-4 weeks to ship .. maybe worth it if you dont want anything fast... my order is scheduled to ship in 17 days, I have a bike show in 20, I hope the mail is fast,, I do not have high hopes of getting it on time... I will NOT order from them again
you posted a reply to a question from 2015.

The following users liked this post:
tjconnection (02-24-2019)
Old 02-24-2019 | 11:35 PM
Jlbflhtc
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I’ve been a customer of Kutter and currently Boardtracker for years, but something seems off with them (Boardtracker) of late. I know it normally takes a couple weeks for them to ship, but over a month is caused for concern. I attempted to follow-up on my order, but discovered you have to send emails as phone contact information is no longer listed on the website. I did receive an email from Anthony a few days later who apologized for the lack of contact, but was not able to provide an estimated timeframe when I could expect my parts to be shipped. He offered to refund my money and I took him up on his offer.
I will wait and see, but I’m concerned that the search for an online HD parts supplier is in my future.

The following users liked this post:
hbsoldier3 (02-25-2019)
Old 02-25-2019 | 05:39 AM
danny54
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

I use the Harley website, Costs a little more but fantastic service and super fast, They have everything

Old 02-25-2019 | 08:34 AM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,285 Likes on 1,320 Posts

I use RonniesHD

carl

Old 02-25-2019 | 09:19 AM
CyGlide
Road Captain
Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Jlbflhtc
I’ve been a customer of Kutter and currently Boardtracker for years, but something seems off with them (Boardtracker) of late. I know it normally takes a couple weeks for them to ship, but over a month is caused for concern. I attempted to follow-up on my order, but discovered you have to send emails as phone contact information is no longer listed on the website. I did receive an email from Anthony a few days later who apologized for the lack of contact, but was not able to provide an estimated timeframe when I could expect my parts to be shipped. He offered to refund my money and I took him up on his offer.
I will wait and see, but I’m concerned that the search for an online HD parts supplier is in my future.
Same problem here. I ordered 10 bolts for the front rotors on my bike over a month ago. After a week I called them (if you call the dealership they will put your through to anthony) because i never received an order confirmation or anything, and he said they were busy and they would ship in 1-2 weeks, or he could refund me. I opted to wait it out because the weather wont let me ride anytime soon anyways, and they just shipped last friday. Supposed to get here today. I'll be sending all my business back to surdyke.

The following 2 users liked this post by CyGlide:
hbsoldier3 (02-25-2019), Jlbflhtc (02-25-2019)
Old 02-25-2019 | 08:40 PM
Malazan
Tourer
Received 122 Likes on 76 Posts

I’ve started using New Castle HD, and Intermountain HD in Salt Lake

All my orders ship within 1-3 days

Old 02-26-2019 | 07:11 AM
SWThomas
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,120 Likes on 670 Posts

Originally Posted by Malazan
I’ve started using New Castle HD, and Intermountain HD in Salt Lake

All my orders ship within 1-3 days
Yup. New Castle has the lowest prices I have found and super fast shipping. Just bought an intake and slip-ons from them and got the intake in two days, pipes in 3.

Old 02-26-2019 | 05:35 PM
DenisLM
Advanced
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

I bought a bunch of stuff late last year at BoardTracker and all got delivered just fine. Just took awhile to ship. sometimes two weeks.
Last round of parts I got from Surdyke and was faster. Just about a week to get it delivered.
Maybe next time I'll try New Castle.
The overall price difference between those shops are very small. just a matter to find one that work for you.
For me as long I can save on the taxes and is free shipping, already worth more than my local dealer.

Old 02-26-2019 | 05:58 PM
GalvTexGuy
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 4,245 Likes on 2,325 Posts

Originally Posted by DenisLM
I bought a bunch of stuff late last year at BoardTracker and all got delivered just fine. Just took awhile to ship. sometimes two weeks.
Last round of parts I got from Surdyke and was faster. Just about a week to get it delivered.
Maybe next time I'll try New Castle.
The overall price difference between those shops are very small. just a matter to find one that work for you.
For me as long I can save on the taxes and is free shipping, already worth more than my local dealer.
Well, forget New Castle if you want free shipping. I've never gotten free shipping from them and I've purchased quite a few things from them over the years.

Quick Reply: BoardtrackerHarleyonline.com