Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another new Corbin Seat

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 07:12 AM
BigMike
Club Member
Received 1,578 Likes on 679 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
Thanks a lot for posting this. I currently have a Fatboy Lo with a corbin gunfighter. In September I'll be getting a Roadglide Special and I'm planning on putting a Corbin Gunfighter on it. Since the special has the red pin striping I was thinking about going with the red stitching but I wasn't sure how it matched up and whether it would look good. This pic helps a lot. One question though. Is this the only red stitching they have or did you get some kind of custom shade? I just want to make sure I get the right one so it matches the pin striping as well as this does.
It is just the RED stitching that they offer, nothing special.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:35 PM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good to know. Thanks for the reply.

Old 09-27-2015, 12:53 AM
Fatbob usmc EOD
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I finally got my Road Glide Special. I ordered a corbin gunfighter with diamond pattern red stitching. I can't wait to get it on the bike. I'm out of town for work for a couple more days, so all I've got for now is this pic. It's gonna be a long two days.

Attached Thumbnails Another new Corbin Seat-img_2398.jpg  
Old 09-27-2015, 09:33 AM
roadrash3
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 43 Posts

Very nice, i love Corbin Seats. I am lucky enough to live an hour from their factory, so i went down and got a gunfighter seat for when i am alone with no tour pack and a dual tour when the wife or daughter rides and the tour pack is on. backrest plugs into both seats. Corbin is my go to seat for all day rides.

Old 09-27-2015, 10:15 AM
waltz4
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Corbin Classic Solo

The Corbin Classic Solo is not only good looking but actually a very comfortable seat. To those who are not sure you can sometimes catch them on ebay. Buy it, try it for a spell before ordering a new on from Corbin. You can always resell it to a friend or on ebay.
BigMike, that red thread looks freaking awesome with your paint and pin stripe !

Attached Thumbnails Another new Corbin Seat-iphone7-26-2015-043.jpg  
Old 09-27-2015, 10:22 AM
JHP
Tourer
Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts
Default No ADS on my bike!

"I am lucky enough to live an hour from their factory"

I like the style and quality of some Corbin models. What I cannot abide is the CORBIN name stitched onto the sides of their seats. I won't put up with it from car dealers with their stickers and license plate frames, and wouldn't want someone else's name anywhere on my bike. Since you've been to the factory, how easy did you find them to deal with? I'm wondering if they would leave that "name plate" stitching off of a seat? Hollister would be quite a hike for me, but I understand there's a run there sometime around Memorial Day, and that might make the trip worth while. Thanks for any input.

Old 09-28-2015, 06:53 AM
roadrash3
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 43 Posts

If you make an appointment for their ride in program they make your seat custom while you are there for the same price, you get to pick the leather stitching logos etc, they are great. I don't see why you couldn't leave the logo off, they have always been great.

Old 09-28-2015, 07:37 AM
harleymike77
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Corbin seat here as well, on my '014 Ultra Limited. I also had Corbin seats on my last 3 Street Glides. Have always favored their seats - great looking and comfortable. Their Customer Service is a 10/10.....

Your seat looks absolutely FANTASTIC! Really diggin' the pinstripping!

Last edited by harleymike77; 09-28-2015 at 07:39 AM.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:51 AM
Eunoterpsia
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

They had a big A truck at hot aug nights here in Reno. Rep didn't seem pushy with a nod unlike many vendors that were there. I have only heard good things about their quality but this is one topic where either you have the coin or not. I would like to own one for sure but... after dropping easily 1,600.00 on tires, IPB, Main Trans Bearing, tensioner, se compensator, compensavor and all the bits and pieces my wife isn't trying to hear about what I want :-(

Me: [really fast] iwantacorbinseatbeoch

Her: what

Me: [fast again] iwantacorbinseatbeoch

Her: say it slow or else...

Me: I want some corn, biscuits, and hash.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:25 AM
JHP
Tourer
Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by roadrash3
If you make an appointment for their ride in program they make your seat custom while you are there for the same price, you get to pick the leather stitching logos etc, they are great. I don't see why you couldn't leave the logo off, they have always been great.
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Another new Corbin Seat