Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone here have the SERF??

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 06:36 PM
yoopermjm
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone here have the SERF??

My bike came with a screamin' eagle race fueler, not tuner. I'm told it can be adjusted with a screwdriver, and since I went from se pipes to stock 2007's I'm noticing a huge vibration at between 1500 and 1800 rpms that shakes the whole tour pack. Thinking of adjusting it but not sure how.

Old 04-30-2007, 07:09 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Anyone here have the SERF??

From harley website;
Screamin' EagleĀ® Pro EFI Race Fueler
[ul][*]Tune the fuel flow on your EFI bike.[*]The fueler can electronically add fuel in much the same manner as increasing jet size on a carbureted system.[*]It allows for quick tuning for the addition of less restrictive, free flowing intake and exhaust systems.[*]The Fueler offers bands of adjustment that take into account operating ranges, such as idle, acceleration and steady speed.[*]The Fueler is a self-contained unit that requires no computer interface.[*]Adjustments are made by setting fuel, RPM and accelerator pump potentiometers, with changes monitored on LED indicatiors.[*]The compact unit is designed for plug-in installation, and the small size allows the Fueler to remain on the bike for convenient tuning.[*]Tuner affects fuel delivery only and can not change rev limit or spark timing.[*]For Race Application Only! [/ul]

Old 04-30-2007, 08:22 PM
yoopermjm
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone here have the SERF??

Thanks Gunrunner, can you post the link to the HD site? If not, any idea how you found it? I'm having a heck of a time running things down on the HD site, hard to manuever around IMHO. I'd like to know physically where it is and what it requires to go from the more wide open se slip ons to the 07 stockers. It looks like it doesn't need any computers or hook up to be adjusted from what I can see you posted.