Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Go some stuff done, Fulsac, screaming eagle RK seat and backrest.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Unamed
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Go some stuff done, Fulsac, screaming eagle RK seat and backrest.

Well I did the Fulsac install last night and it went off without a hitch, kinda. The tricky part was lining everything back up on the reinstall. But finally got all the pigs in the blanket and boy does it sound nice! Alot of people were telling me that I would lose some lowend power but I think I actually picked up some speed. I also am no longer getting decel pop and backfiring which kicks the pooper for me.

Installed the seat that comes on the Screaming Eagle Road King today. It looks great and its pretty comfortable, one down side is there is very little lower back support, course they realised that at teh factory and a driver backrest is the answer, I need to bend the posts on the backrest so it doesnt push me so far forward tho. The seat is pretty cushy considering how thin it is. Ill go snap some pics and post em up!

Old 04-28-2007, 02:00 AM
RonH
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Go some stuff done, Fulsac, screaming eagle RK seat and backrest.

Fullsac is a nice kit - glad it worked well for you. Post some pics when you can