Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 07:31 PM
boatwake
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Similar dimensions :-) I used a LowDown for a little over a year. I liked being closer to the bars and being flat footed at stops. My wife liked the ride and especially liked having extra room behind my backrest (seat moves you forward about an inch). The ride for me was OK, but the boys weren't particularly comfortable on long rides.

I ended up ordering a custom C&C SportTour that they moved me forward an inch (this put me at the original SG seat position but about 1 inch lower). The seat looks and feels great.

I've never ridden on a seat done by MCC, but I sat on a guys bike that had one in Daytona last year. Honestly, it felt pretty nice! I really liked the positioning and looks. I'm considering having them rework one for me.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:18 PM
mjonesjr84
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by boatwake
Similar dimensions :-) I used a LowDown for a little over a year. I liked being closer to the bars and being flat footed at stops. My wife liked the ride and especially liked having extra room behind my backrest (seat moves you forward about an inch). The ride for me was OK, but the boys weren't particularly comfortable on long rides.

I ended up ordering a custom C&C SportTour that they moved me forward an inch (this put me at the original SG seat position but about 1 inch lower). The seat looks and feels great.

I've never ridden on a seat done by MCC, but I sat on a guys bike that had one in Daytona last year. Honestly, it felt pretty nice! I really liked the positioning and looks. I'm considering having them rework one for me.
Thanks, I will call them tomorrow and talk to them.