Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rinehart Q'S

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 01:34 PM
je3169
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rinehart Q'S

Rinehart XTREME TRUE DUALS if so how do they sound compared to V&H?
How is the fit any info is wanted good or bad.

Thanks

Old 06-04-2015, 04:01 PM
equandt
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The Rinehart Extreme True Duals sound awesome...they have the classic Rinehart true dual sound.

The fit and quality is great. I have no issues after 2 years with them. Installation was straight forward and easy.

Old 06-04-2015, 04:18 PM
je3169
Intermediate

Thanks for the reply.

Old 06-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Kahuna
Road Master

I have the true duals on my RG for the past 8 years and they are still pretty awesome. I like V&H as well, but they are less throaty than the Rineharts. I love the deep rumbling sound, but not obnoxious.

Originally Posted by je3169
Rinehart XTREME TRUE DUALS if so how do they sound compared to V&H?
How is the fit any info is wanted good or bad.

Thanks

Old 06-05-2015, 07:29 AM
kylebru1
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just added the Xtremes to my 2011 Electra Ultra classic. Im not that mechanically inclined and I got them on if that helps. The only issue I had was with the transmission mount/bracket on the rear head pipe going under the bike. It was a real bear to get on.

I took the bike out last night, and the sound is great. If you really get on it there is some good bark, at idle its not crazy loud. I can still hear my radio at highway speeds. All in all I'm very happy with them.

Old 06-05-2015, 07:36 AM
je3169
Intermediate

Thanks for the reply 👍

Old 12-05-2015, 12:26 PM
Nathan81
Stage III

Originally Posted by kylebru1
I just added the Xtremes to my 2011 Electra Ultra classic. Im not that mechanically inclined and I got them on if that helps. The only issue I had was with the transmission mount/bracket on the rear head pipe going under the bike. It was a real bear to get on.

I took the bike out last night, and the sound is great. If you really get on it there is some good bark, at idle its not crazy loud. I can still hear my radio at highway speeds. All in all I'm very happy with them.

Question, how did you end up getting the transmission mounting bracket on for the rear head pipe? I'm installing now on a 14 SG and the tabs of the bracket look like they should go in front of the plate closest to the bolt head but it only seems to want to fit with the tabs behind the plate on the thread side of the bolt...

Old 12-05-2015, 12:45 PM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 487 Posts

I installed a set on my neighbors 11 cvo and he loves them

Old 12-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Nathan81
Stage III

Originally Posted by kylebru1

Im working on getting the transmission bracket on as well.. Not sure if I have installed correctly but this seems to be the only way it will fit..

Old 12-06-2015, 05:30 PM
a3dad
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nathan81
Im working on getting the transmission bracket on as well.. Not sure if I have installed correctly but this seems to be the only way it will fit..

The hanger has to go on the other side of the bracket and the bolt is in the wrong direction. I'd loose fit the exhaust until you get this to fit properly and then sung-up starting from the heads backward.

Quick Reply: Rinehart Q'S