Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Harley Mailorder Dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 08:07 AM
Cbb
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Harley Mailorder Dealer?

I have found significant price savings on Harley OEM parts when ordering by mail - discounts, free shipping, sales tax savings. I have used Surdyke H-D, are they the best, or do you guys shop elsewhere?

Old 05-17-2015, 08:17 AM
MikeyTX
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 198 Likes on 168 Posts

kutterharleyonline.com No product or shipping price games. Shipping is free on orders over $100.00 Been using them for years.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:41 AM
KW-HD Rider
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have ordered from Surdyke and Chicago HD over the years without issue but almost always use Kutter HD online now. Usually ship within a few days and as above the shipping is free above $100. Never had a problem or issue with near a dozen orders from them.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:43 AM
HDRiderPA
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have used Kutter and Surdyke, sometimes one is cheaper than the other and have had no issue. If there are more out there, that'd be great to know as well. Justifying lower cost goodies seems to make the Mrs. happy ha ha.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:52 AM
IUOE ROB
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 255 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by HDRiderPA
Have used Kutter and Surdyke, sometimes one is cheaper than the other and have had no issue. If there are more out there, that'd be great to know as well. Justifying lower cost goodies seems to make the Mrs. happy ha ha.
Looking for rain gear, I tried both and Surdyke was $16 cheaper, I used them. Looking for an adjustable backrest and lighted control buttons, Kutter was cheaper, I used them...pays do do your homework. Both delivered in a reasonable amount of time and no problems with either.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:04 AM
FastBagger07
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Kutter HD has new owners now.I don't know if there still doing online sales or not.

Last edited by FastBagger07; 05-17-2015 at 09:07 AM.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:27 AM
cass
Road Warrior
Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by IUOE ROB
Looking for rain gear, I tried both and Surdyke was $16 cheaper, I used them. Looking for an adjustable backrest and lighted control buttons, Kutter was cheaper, I used them...pays do do your homework. Both delivered in a reasonable amount of time and no problems with either.
good info on the two leading on line parts providers.....

Old 05-17-2015, 09:40 AM
bigfish_Oh
Road Warrior
Received 64 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by FastBagger07
Kutter HD has new owners now.I don't know if there still doing online sales or not.

the website was down for upgrades and worried me a week or 2 ago , but it was back up in a day or so the same as before. I ordered same as always.

Get on Surdykes email and wait for 20% off all products and free shipping over $xxx, they just had that and it was a nightmare(chat twice plus 4 emails) to get them to make their visible prices 20% off, check your prices, I wondered how many ordered and didn't do the math. The prices change overnite/hourly/ whatever.

New Castle is almost always cheapest(up to 25%), but shipping is outrageous(%?) and rules it out.

Kutter is the easiest.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:42 AM
Jaystn62
Stellar HDF Member

Received 214 Likes on 156 Posts

Just ordered from Kutter a couple weeks ago so online sales is still up.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:11 AM
IUOE ROB
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 255 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by FastBagger07
Interesting...I called Kutter last week for a painted part and Anthony said no more 20% off on painted parts. Meanwhile about 6 months ago I ordered a painted part from Kutter and got the 20% off. Maybe new owners = new changes in policy?

Quick Reply: Best Harley Mailorder Dealer?