Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V&H fuel pack

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 06:33 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V&H fuel pack

has anybody found out what each of the numbers settings mean on the V&H fuel pack.
i was wondering if there is a way to fine tune it if needed. i was reading on e of the other post about the fuel pack and he had decel popping. i do have decel popping from time to time.
is there a way to fine tune it to remove that? it doesnt bother me at all i kinda like it.
from what i read the fuel pack is not a favorite tuner. idont plan on any major engine upgrades at all except add the true duels some day.

Old 04-25-2007, 06:38 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: V&H fuel pack

None I know of, but the guys at vance and hines are very helpful im sure if you call them they can tell you how to add in fuel at the zero % throttle position from 2500 rpm down to 1500 this is what cures most of the decell pop on bikes using the PCIII's.

Old 04-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Gunkholes
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My experience has been that email response from V&H is mostly non-existent, and the phone reponse has been good. You might need to chat with more than one person to get the answers you need.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:22 PM
the_icemAN
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I get a little 'pop' at times from my RH True Duals. It can 'pop' a little when going from 4k RPMs to no throttle basically engine braking. I think it is more due to a backpressure issue than anything. I'm just running standard baffles and would anticipate I would get NO pop if I was running the quiet baffles. I want the loud baffles but think I might risk even more pop. My bud with another 07 ultra has the V&H Duals with oval slip-ons and his kinda 'tries' to pop from time to time but doesn't really. If anything it is a super quiet one. Seems like his is on the threshold for this. I have no clue what the 'settings are' and kinda get the feeling from others that V&H doesn't care for people to really 'tweak' the settings much on their own.