Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Giving a big-un a ride

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 01:38 AM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Giving a big-un a ride

cjackson, my advise is to let her get on with kick stand down.

Hack

Old 04-30-2007, 04:11 AM
AK_Hog_Herder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If your passenger is of excess weight, just how do you get the bike off the side stand? Have some helpers standing by ready to lift?

If your passenger is scared of motorcycles, they will not be very graceful getting on or off the bike.

Also if they are of the large persuasion and tend to fidgit, they can make slowing and stopping a religious experience.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:15 PM
MCSarge
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 447 Likes on 309 Posts

My dad told me when I was old enough to date that "some are built for comfort and some are built for speed".

Old 04-30-2007, 03:24 PM
jmacdonald5
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Easy way to tell if she's too big...after sex..you roll over and smoke a cigarette, she rolls over and smokes a ham...[X(]

Old 04-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Firetender
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few years back at ABATE's Regional Rally at Lake ElSinore, California, the weinie bite was ON! Bikes lined up in 2's, riders lined up, andwhen the four came together the event began. There was a cute but well-defined lady in the line, and there was a drop-dead beautiful, lowered, strutless-rear-fendered full custom. As fate would have it, from my folding chair in the shade I saw the two come together. She got on to the tiny corner of the rear seat and carefully sat down. It all went ok, they slowly approached the weinie. As he slowed and she pushed up on the rear pegs to inhale the dog, I heard a loud "ROOOARRRMMMPPP!" and then at the top of his lungs he yelled, "GET OFF!" and the damage was done. Now he REALLY had a low rider, and I lost a bit of my love for customs right then and right there! Now the riders and passengers get together BEFORE they line up for the event!

Old 04-30-2007, 03:35 PM
RainMaker
Cruiser

[sm=guilty.gif]

ORIGINAL: apachethunder03

Thats why I tell them that only my wife or daughter are the only females allowed on my bike.
/true story...

Old 04-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Rodman813
Road Captain

HEY.......THERE"S NOTHING WRONG WITH A BIG GIRL!!!!!!!!! If you don't want them, send them my way!!!!! THERE"S NOTHING LIKE A GOOD BIG GIRL!!!!!!!!

Old 04-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Rodman813
Road Captain

NO BIG GIRLS???? ANYONE???????

Old 04-30-2007, 09:54 PM
alexcue
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Cowracer

The wife is a round girl. Beatiful as the day is long, but FAR from the skinny exoskeletons that seem to be the definition todayof a "hot Chick". She didnt start out that way (was captain of the cheerleader squad in high school) but chit (and marriage& kids) happens.

I had to redo the brackets for the passenger backrest to move it back a coupla inches to give us a bit more room (I'm not exactly 'svelte' either) but if the price to be paid for a fun day of spending time with her and the bike is to be a bit cramped, so be it.

You guys with the "NO FAT CHICKS" attitude kill me. I'd rather be with a fun-loving plumper than a narcisistic, attention grabbing drama queen "hot chick"

Tim

amen brother...

If you teach 'em how to mount the bike properly and to wait for the signal to do so, no problem.

been married 21 years, believe it or not, nothing brings us closer than riding together. Hell she bought me the Ultra... 'nough said.

Old 04-30-2007, 10:00 PM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nothing wrong with a big girl. specially if they got big fun bags. Just dont want them on my bike. Its kinda dangerous in my opinion. I dont feel nearly as under control when stopping and starting. The rear pegs on my king and smack up gainst the backs of the my legs when they're down. Not much room for my feet to be on the gound on the first or last bit of roll. I need to be at an absolute complete stopbefore I can put my feet down and have to lift my feet up even before the slightest bit offorward motion when starting. I dont much care for it.

Quick Reply: Giving a big-un a ride