Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Giving a big-un a ride

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Cowracer
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Giving a big-un a ride

The wife is a round girl. Beatiful as the day is long, but FAR from the skinny exoskeletons that seem to be the definition todayof a "hot Chick". She didnt start out that way (was captain of the cheerleader squad in high school) but chit (and marriage& kids) happens.

I had to redo the brackets for the passenger backrest to move it back a coupla inches to give us a bit more room (I'm not exactly 'svelte' either) but if the price to be paid for a fun day of spending time with her and the bike is to be a bit cramped, so be it.

You guys with the "NO FAT CHICKS" attitude kill me. I'd rather be with a fun-loving plumper than a narcisistic, attention grabbing drama queen "hot chick"

Tim

Old 04-26-2007, 04:20 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cowracer

The wife is a round girl. Beatiful as the day is long, but FAR from the skinny exoskeletons that seem to be the definition todayof a "hot Chick". She didnt start out that way (was captain of the cheerleader squad in high school) but chit (and marriage& kids) happens.

I had to redo the brackets for the passenger backrest to move it back a coupla inches to give us a bit more room (I'm not exactly 'svelte' either) but if the price to be paid for a fun day of spending time with her and the bike is to be a bit cramped, so be it.

You guys with the "NO FAT CHICKS" attitude kill me. I'd rather be with a fun-loving plumper than a narcisistic, attention grabbing drama queen "hot chick"

Tim

[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 04-26-2007, 04:23 PM
DrLove907
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]Well said Cowracer, well said!! My wife gained a little but she also wanted her own bike so that fixed the 2 up problem for me. She's starts the MSF Basic course next month, when she passes there is a 98' FLSTC waiting for her.

ORIGINAL: Cowracer

Tim

Old 04-26-2007, 04:27 PM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sure you would...

Old 04-26-2007, 04:32 PM
RageAndMachine
Road Master

Funny stuff dude.

Old 04-26-2007, 04:36 PM
RageAndMachine
Road Master

Funny stuff.

Old 04-26-2007, 07:30 PM
apachethunder03
Cruiser

You sound like me. When I married my wife I weighed 180. Then she got pregnet and started to complain that she was getting fat. Sooo I said I would get fat to. I only went up to 265. Down to 230 and trying for more.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:48 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

TXjammer, you got her phone number, ElectraRICK wanted to know.

Hack.

Old 04-27-2007, 10:08 PM
hotpursuit
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well if i was married and she put some pounds on... id be ok with it... BUT im single and choose who goes on my scoot, the last ride i took was with a 100lb lady....didnt even know she was there....im thinkin 150 or less is a good combo for me.....

Old 04-28-2007, 12:38 AM
suicide441
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: hotpursuit

well if i was married and she put some pounds on... id be ok with it... BUT im single and choose who goes on my scoot, the last ride i took was with a 100lb lady....didnt even know she was there....im thinkin 150 or less is a good combo for me.....
Same here.

Max Gross weight 1259
RG shipping weight 731
Max load w/gas etc 528

Just be careful!

Quick Reply: Giving a big-un a ride