Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 ultra screaming eagle tuner?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007 | 01:02 AM
ytsultra
|
Cruiser
Default 07 ultra screaming eagle tuner?

i am adding a screaming eagle tuner to my 07 ultra classic with true duals from rineharts....and have a small question for you guys....which one will work with my bike?32173-07 or the 32136-06a?thanks in advance...i couldnt find out anything on here about the screaming eagle stuff?

Old 04-23-2007 | 04:15 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: 07 ultra screaming eagle tuner?

Try a search under SERT. I tried to pull the part numbers on the hd site and got no results. But what you are looking for is most often called a SERT here. Screaming Eagle Race Tuner, I believe. Other alternatives are the PC III. Sorry I do not know which one you need.

Old 04-23-2007 | 08:12 AM
VROCK SE
Cruiser

Screw the SERT, It is HD's form of Big Brother!
Get a Zippers TMax Autotune

Old 04-23-2007 | 11:47 AM
toastedoat
Cruiser

Just had the dealer use the SERT on my '07 Ultra after the stage 1 upgrade, the P/N on the SERT they used is 32114-01A.

Sean

Old 04-23-2007 | 12:16 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member

[sm=huh.gif]

NONE OF THE ABOVE

The part #'s you(ytsultra) listed are for a race FUELERnot tuner and the part # toastedoat listed I have no idea what that is unless it is a software CD, in which I still have no idea because the "A" would reflect a much older version.?>?

The last part # for the Screaming Eagle Race Tuner(SERT) that was available before becoming obsolete, in which the dealers are waiting to receive the latest revision, is/was 32107-01G with the latest software(maps) CD being 32117-01J

Old 04-23-2007 | 09:17 PM
toastedoat
Cruiser

UltraKla$$ic,

Not trying to starta flame war or anything, but the SERT itself (rectangle module ~4" long with one male and one female DB9 connection at either end?) that I am looking at right now is stamped with that Part Number 32114-01A, and a manufacture date of 02/09/07, so I don't think it is an older version. The software CD is included in the same box, but the SERT part number is the only one here.

I did a quick Google on this part number just to make sure I wasn't providing bad info - I got 2 hits for other forum posts:

https://www.hdforums.com/m_405232/tm.htm

https://www.hdforums.com/m_1237540/tm.htm

It looks like there are multiple SERT modules out there - it probably even depends on the manufacture date of the bike for which one you need.

Granted I am still a newbiehere and could be completely wrong too....

Sean

Old 04-23-2007 | 10:57 PM
ytsultra
|
Cruiser

what is needed for me to run the true duals that is made by screaming eagle?

Old 04-24-2007 | 12:43 AM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: toastedoat

UltraKla$$ic,

Not trying to starta flame war or anything, but the SERT itself (rectangle module ~4" long with one male and one female DB9 connection at either end?) that I am looking at right now is stamped with that Part Number 32114-01A, and a manufacture date of 02/09/07, so I don't think it is an older version. The software CD is included in the same box, but the SERT part number is the only one here.

I did a quick Google on this part number just to make sure I wasn't providing bad info - I got 2 hits for other forum posts:

https://www.hdforums.com/m_405232/tm.htm

https://www.hdforums.com/m_1237540/tm.htm

It looks like there are multiple SERT modules out there - it probably even depends on the manufacture date of the bike for which one you need.

Granted I am still a newbiehere and could be completely wrong too....

Sean

My actual SERT module doesn't have ANY numbers on it. Maybe the actual SERT module itself, minus catalog # or software version is what the 32114-01 number represents, as I've never referred to the SERT by such a number. I've always referred to the EFI bikes SERT # as 32107-01(suffix here) and the upgrade CD as # 32117-01(suffix here).

Shovelhead Bod could clear the air on this one. PM him ytsultra.

Old 04-24-2007 | 12:52 AM
GasCan
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: ytsultra

what is needed for me to run the true duals that is made by screaming eagle?
You can run the exhaust with no mods if all your after is the big sound, but to do it right, you should open the air intake plenum with a hi-flow breather. Once you add the breather, you'll need to complete the stage 1 performance upgrade with a fuel tuner. The SERT IMHO bites the biscuit as the newer Daytona Twin Tec tuner or the Thundermax from Zippers are much better. If you are going to add pipes or complete a stage 1 upgrade, you should read this link below. You'll learn a little from it.

Stage 1 Upgrades Explained

Old 04-24-2007 | 01:00 AM
Shovelhead Bob
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: ytsultra

i am adding a screaming eagle tuner to my 07 ultra classic with true duals from rineharts....and have a small question for you guys....which one will work with my bike?32173-07 or the 32136-06a?thanks in advance...i couldnt find out anything on here about the screaming eagle stuff?
Those Part #'s are for the SE Race Fueler..... NOT THE RACE TUNER...... As UltraKlassis has already presented to you....

Use the -07 unit.... Better quality and easier for the owner to manipulate....

toastedoat : The PART NUMBER is just that, the component of a KIT... The dongle has a PN, as does the data disc, and cables.... THAT COMPRISES a SERT Kit....
There are 3 different dongles, 1 for Delphi, 1 for Magnetti-Marrelli (White), and 1 for Carb'd 04 - up bikes.....

ytsultra: What True Duals are you referring to????? HD/SE does not make True Duals...

Quick Reply: 07 ultra screaming eagle tuner?