Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Feedback needed, C&C seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2015 | 03:22 PM
jus2anoyu
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Default Feedback needed, C&C seats

Pros? Cons? All comments appreciated!

Old 01-12-2015 | 03:28 PM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member

There is so much good info here on the forum.

Below is just the most recent.

YB

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...d-c-seats.html

Last edited by 09 YELLOWBIRD; 01-12-2015 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-12-2015 | 03:44 PM
TX_Jester
Cruiser

I have had corbin seats and C&C seats through the years, my last two have been C&C seats and I really like them. Additionally they are a bit less expensive than the Corbin seats.......I don't say that to entice you to buy cheaper.....personally I think C&C makes a better seat and it just happens to be less expensive.....my .02 cents......safe riding

Old 01-12-2015 | 04:12 PM
DHubbs
Road Warrior

I am following this thread also. I like the looks of the C&C and the Danny Gray Bigseat, never owned either one. Had planed on buying a Corbin Classic solo. The terrible customer service reports with Corbin has me second guessing what I should buy.

Old 01-12-2015 | 04:30 PM
jus2anoyu
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by DHubbs
I am following this thread also. I like the looks of the C&C and the Danny Gray Bigseat, never owned either one. Had planed on buying a Corbin Classic solo. The terrible customer service reports with Corbin has me second guessing what I should buy.
Same here. After talking with a corbin rep on the phone, I'm no more assured that they want my business. I got the impression that they are comfortable with their portion of the market share and no longer feel obligated to meet or exceed customers expectations.

Old 01-12-2015 | 04:55 PM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by jus2anoyu
Same here. After talking with a corbin rep on the phone, I'm no more assured that they want my business. I got the impression that they are comfortable with their portion of the market share and no longer feel obligated to meet or exceed customers expectations.

They (Corbin) have been and still are a great seat! Unfortunately they Customer Service is far from par!

Their have been many reviews and customers that CAN NOT get good service from them!

C&C seats are know for being a Awesome seat, great customer service too! Ask for Dave, you will get a forum discount too from them.

The Vinyl is truly a great product. Save some money vs leather. Unless you most have.
If it were me, stay away from gels, and stitching. Gels get cold in the winter and Hot in the summer. Stitching allows water from washing or riding in the rain, or from rain storms to enter the seat and get into the foam. (Others opinions may vary)

I have the solo in the picture below. I can ride all day and not even think about the backrest. (However I would get one if I were you)

Two up riding, I have a C&C Sports Touring with back rest. All I can say is UNREAL! No hot spots!

If you do a search on this forum, you will get 99.9% thumbs up from folks that have purchased a saddle from Chuck & Chu!

"05 Train" is the only member that wasn't happy. And I'm not saying this to bash "05 train", he is good guy in my book!

I hope this helps you out!

Good Luck with your choice.

YB

Old 01-12-2015 | 05:27 PM
escalade6103
Road Captain

10% discount for forum members

i just got done ordering mine and hes recovering my sissy bar pad. i'll take a few pics of it when i get it.KMP

Last edited by escalade6103; 01-12-2015 at 06:10 PM. Reason: .
Old 01-12-2015 | 05:46 PM
Overdoo
Road Captain
Default C&C seats

I"ve had two C&C seats. Best seat I have ever owned. I have a brand new Corbin solo for sale now if any one is interested....

Old 01-12-2015 | 07:24 PM
JCleary
Outstanding HDF Member

I've had Corbin and C&C seats. I think the quality between both are similar, but he C&C's have been more comfortable for me (similar style). Customer service at C&C is top notch. The last two and the next one I buy will be C&C.

Old 01-12-2015 | 07:41 PM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member

What are their prices like.. The price link isn't working for me

Quick Reply: Feedback needed, C&C seats