Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All in One Headlight?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 11:57 PM
lhgdale
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts
Default All in One Headlight?

Hello, I am interested in a all in one headlight with turn signals built in for my 15 Street Glide Special. . I'm looking to eliminate my factory signals but want to stay legal. I'm just curious if anyone has any experience with one of these?
I googled and found a few, Riviera Primo, and another that I can't find a manufacturer name. The headlight does not have to be LED.
Thanks for the help and info.

http://www.riveraprimoinc.com/html/hed-led-phase2.html

http://www.dirtybirdconcepts.com/sho...headlight/104/

Old 10-14-2014, 07:38 AM
Cummins_Bred
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's your bike but i wouldn't want my turn signals built into my headlight. people are going to have a hard time figuring out why you headlight is flickering, because they won't realize that its a custom piece. Or you headlight may be so bright they don't look right at it and don't see your signal. Would you consider something like these?
http://www.jpcycles.com/product/406-...ehj7AodggcA1Q#!
Basically it's a turn signal eliminator plate... with a turn signal built in. Cleans up the look, keeps you legal, and keeps the signals where people can/will actually see them

Old 10-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Veekness
Elite HDF Member
Received 643 Likes on 497 Posts

Also, in my opinion, not a good idea! Lights too close to the headlight WILL get lost in the glare! If you want to clean up the front, maybe the piece that replaces the windshield trim with LED lights might be an idea, depending upon how bright they are. If you're an old school rider that signals with arms, the lights aren't as critical as those who don't, but at night, lights are certainly valuable.

Old 10-14-2014, 07:59 AM
glcash
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Plus the headlight isn't HID or LED. Deal breaker for me.

Old 10-14-2014, 01:21 PM
lhgdale
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Thanks, for the info. All I want is all the lights on the front of my bike to match in color. I want white/clear lights turn signals and headlight. I have found looking at tons of pics and videos that it's hard to do. I called Custom Dynmanics about their low profile led turn signals but was told they would not match up exactly with the truck light phase 7 headlight. I like the look of the moonshines from custom dynamics but not sure which headlight would match. I'll do whatever change complete headlight or just bulb to get the lights to match.

Thanks for the info!

Last edited by lhgdale; 10-14-2014 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:27 PM
Joe12RK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,603 Likes on 980 Posts

do they still make mirrors with turn signals in the back?

Old 10-14-2014, 01:29 PM
Cummins_Bred
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh, dude. Thats easy. Get a daymaker/ truck lite, and get the custom dynamics rings turn signal bulbs. http://www.customdynamics.com/harley...rn_signals.htm
Lot of guys on here do this to have matching colored turn signals and headlights. They flash amber, but just normal riding, nice and white like a brighter headlight

Old 10-14-2014, 01:39 PM
bklynbob
Grand HDF Member
Received 569 Likes on 396 Posts

You will be a candidate for a left turner.......

Old 10-14-2014, 01:44 PM
foxtrapper
HDF Community Team
Veteran: National GuardVeteran: Navy
Received 1,665 Likes on 1,084 Posts

Originally Posted by lhgdale
Thanks, for the info. All I want is all the lights on the front of my bike to match in color. I want white/clear lights turn signals and headlight. I have found looking at tons of pics and videos that it's hard to do. I called Custom Dynmanics about their low profile led turn signals but was told they would not match up exactly with the truck light phase 7 headlight. I like the look of the moonshines from custom dynamics but not sure which headlight would match. I'll do whatever change complete headlight or just bulb to get the lights to match.

Thanks for the info!
In that case, look at halo rings and such. That might be more what you want.

Old 10-14-2014, 03:26 PM
gdoc89
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lhgdale

Thanks for the info!

Phase 7 w/ Dynamic Ringz....I think they're a great match myself!

Quick Reply: All in One Headlight?