Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hog Tunes upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 08:48 PM
04GeezerGlider
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hog Tunes upgrade

Thanks to all for your input.

I ordered the whole system from Pez this morning, and am now more eager to get it in my little hands then ever.

Will let you all know what I think of it after I get it installed.

Thanks again,

Bob

Old 04-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Rodent
Road Master

I will be sending my check to PEZ first thing in the morning. I have heard nothing but POSITIVE results when changing to the Hogtunes. I talked to Pez this afternoon and he sounds like a stand up guy. He took time to explain everything about my radio and the speaker system.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:22 PM
MI98FXDWG
Advanced

I have the king tour pak on the back of my street glide and would like to go with the rear speakers and amp but it is quick detach. Is it possable to set it up (speakers and amp ) as plug in?

Old 04-11-2007, 09:30 PM
04GeezerGlider
3rd Gear

Yea, it is actually designed that way. With the factory setup, the amp goes under the tourpak, and is not detachable.

Hog tunes has the amp up inside the fairing, and quick disconnects at the tourpak. I wanted the same set up you are looking for, and this was the best answer I have found, with out building it myself (which I am not capable of). Go on the Hogtunes website, and read all about it, and it will explain it completely.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:34 PM
MI98FXDWG
Advanced

Thanks, I'm head'in on over there now.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:36 PM
hartick
Tourer

Alright, finally ordered my set from the members site. I was trying to wait until i blew the stocks, but just couldnt. havent taken off the fairing yet so this will be a learning time.

robandlyn---your clip finally convinced me to get them. if i can have half that sound i will be smiles all around.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:45 PM
mrhappy999
Advanced

Watched the show and was happy to see that I finally spent money on a product that was highlighted. Had ordered a couple days before the show and mine arrive on Friday. I think there was alot of pre/free publicity here.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:05 PM
PEZ
Tourer

I can say Michelle is the real deal to--she did an interview with a buddy of mine who owns Motorcycle Mojo (CDN Bike Mag) andshe is in to BSA's bigtime! In my previous carreer I worked with American Muscle Car on a segment, and close freind of mine was featured on Mythbusters (can a speaker destroy a car) and I have to say, although American Thunder may have to work on a way smaller budget, they are a CLASS ACT!

To answer MI98--our system make sure our speakers go in the front, and they get run off the amp. For a bone stock bike, you take the stock speakers and move them to the back--the rears are then powered by the radios power. We have a built in plug that allows for quick detach tour paks, and with the TP off, you still have the amp running our front speakers

Hope this helps (eh)--PEZ

Old 04-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Lawdawg
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What is the link for the members site? I am ready to order, just not sure what I need.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:33 PM
03FLHT2
Advanced

Second on the link there, plus maybe Pez phone number as I have the harley upgrade amp and want to know what I should go with.

Quick Reply: Hog Tunes upgrade