Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hog Tunes upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 12:21 PM
jbhawley
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hog Tunes upgrade

sorry i missed it...my lovely and gracious wife wanted to watch idol....UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH

Old 04-11-2007, 12:23 PM
robandlyn
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hogtunes front & rear on a Classic but with the HD factory rear 40 watt amp.
And no the music is NOT dubbed in. What you hear IS the radio !
And mine you it sounds WAY BETTER in person.
http://webpages.charter.net/robandlyn/1/hogtunes.wmv
Rob ....

Old 04-11-2007, 12:42 PM
LOU
Cruiser

Yea I saw your mug. Iappreciate American Thunder shows that go from booth to booth showing the best of the best at bike shows I can't make. I guess this means you are included in the best of show in Jay's opinion.Where is the site link for Hog Tunes?

Old 04-11-2007, 01:22 PM
PEZ
Tourer

Hey Lou url is www.hogtunes.com

The whole American Thunder thing is a funny story. I ran into Jay and Michelle in the elevator of our hotel, and asked Jay for a card, and explained I would like info on how to get on his new products section. He asked what I did, and said he gets asked for this kind of stuff all the time, and doesnt know where to send anyone. As he handed me his card he said "OK, Ill stop by your booth" I looked at the buddy of mine who was with me as if--yeah right-we will never see this guy again. The next day I was on the main floor of the showtryin to get passes to a Superbowl party when my cell rang. My buddy in a huff says--get up here now! So heres ol PEZ runnin across the entire convention centre, up 3 flights, and into the hall my booth was in. I come runnin to the booth, and theres 2 camera guys, lights--and Jay goin "OK you ready". If I sounded nervous, I wasnt really, as I went to school for broadcast--I was just completely out of breath Anyways, I wanted t post earlier about the interview but was never sure when it would air, ir if it really ever would.

PEZ

Old 04-11-2007, 02:04 PM
harleybuilder
Cruiser

Hey Pez, i saw the segment on american thunder, you did not sound nervous at all.I will be ording a set from you as soon as i figure out what sony radio i'm going to put in to my 05 FLHT. You have any recomendation, I will be using the biketronics kit but going to try a get the radio off of ebay to save some money.

Old 04-11-2007, 02:19 PM
lenrough
Road Master

UPS is delivering my HogTunes sometime this afternoon. If you can imagine, PEZ told me I didn't need the amp with my HK setup in the 07 Ultra. That's about 100% different from what another "renowned" group of individuals told me about their product. PEZ got my order that same day.

Garage bound (good thing it's too windy to ride today)!

Old 04-11-2007, 02:22 PM
lenrough
Road Master

ORIGINAL: robandlyn

Hogtunes front & rear on a Classic but with the HD factory rear 40 watt amp.
And no the music is NOT dubbed in. What you hear IS the radio !
And mine you it sounds WAY BETTER in person.
http://webpages.charter.net/robandlyn/1/hogtunes.wmv
Rob ....
OMG!!!Was thatacat screechingorjust Steven Tyler? j/k...

Old 04-11-2007, 02:28 PM
BERRYP
Tourer

Pez sounds like a stand up guy.I have heard nothing but good things about the product I think it's time to up grade to HOG TUNES.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:35 PM
LOU
Cruiser

Thanks for the link Pez; I tried but some block here at work kept me from buying the speakers. I will do the Paypal thing when I get home. It is always cool to hear some inside dope about the way these TV shows are thrown together. Next time bring your triple beam scale (I never heard of these and don't know what they're for) and put a stock speaker along side a Hog Tunes speaker for magnet compairson.

Old 04-11-2007, 06:29 PM
TruBluUltra
Tourer

Saw that segment myself! Told my wife (as she sat there) that that is who I talked to lol. That was well over a year ago now (since I ordered mine). The only thing lacking in the segment on TV was the fact that they didn't mention that Pez's customer service is unparalelled.
Paul

Quick Reply: Hog Tunes upgrade