Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BaggerBags.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Mr HOG
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BaggerBags.com

Anybody had any experience with these guys baggerbags.com? I ordered a set of extended bags from them and both bags showed up with cracks. They just sent me a second set of bags and one of them has a crack. I know these bags are cheap compared to some others out there but I shouldn't have to do fiberglass repair on top of the sanding and painting.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:47 PM
n19dg2
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr HOG
Anybody had any experience with these guys baggerbags.com? I ordered a set of extended bags from them and both bags showed up with cracks. They just sent me a second set of bags and one of them has a crack. I know these bags are cheap compared to some others out there but I shouldn't have to do fiberglass repair on top of the sanding and painting.
No offense but you get what you pay for. I would send them back and get a refund. There are a few good extended bags out there it just depends on your budget. I bought ones from Bagger Nation and love them but I paid a good buck for them too.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:03 PM
GriffinDenim13FLHX
Road Warrior
Received 121 Likes on 91 Posts

Looking at there return policy... return them (hopefully). Walk away.
Sent second set and still has a crack in it? Return walk away.
my

Old 09-22-2014, 06:15 PM
Sledge
Road Master

Milwaukee bagger are great quality but about $950 a set right now

Old 09-22-2014, 06:28 PM
phatman
Road Captain

Dont know of the sale is over but dirty birds had their 4" extended bags for 650 a set & free shipping

Old 09-24-2014, 07:13 PM
baggerbagsinc
Stage II

Hi,

My name is Matt with baggerbags and i just wanted to respond to this post in our defense. The customer received his bags a few days after his initial order. once he received them he said that there were some cracks at the corner of each bag, we don't ship out our items with cracks in each corner so without hesitation i sent him a return label and shipped him for a brand new set. sometimes in shipping the corners get a little banged up due to fedex mishandling them no matter how much bubble wrap we put on there, they seem to once in awhile get banged up but our items are advertised as being unfinished and needing work so that would come out when the last body work touches are done. Our products are made of 3 layers of hand laid fiberglass, they are thick and sturdy and we do most of the body work before they ship so there is very minimal work left once received. the customer then reached out to me yesterday with his second set and said the area where the lids sit has a small crack and shot us a pic, there was no fiberglass repair needed from the picture we received but just some sanding down and very minor filler/glaze work which we advertise our products as needing such anyways. we do 90% of the body work to the items so little is left to do such as the final touches and prep work. The cost of the bags was $355 and we try to keep our prices down to accommodate all of our dealers, body shops and resellers who finish these up and install them on customers bikes daily. we stand behind our products 100% and even past our 7 day return policy i will be more than happy to take these back for a refund if the customer is not satisfied. I have been responsive to each of his emails and explained to him that our products are unfinished with still some work left and that is how these are advertised on each of our product descriptions. we are a manufacturer that sells a lot of product and we have kept our reputation intact for all these years because we sell a quality product and stand behind them, if the customer is not satisfied whatsoever then we will take the item back past the return policy with no problems whatsoever.

Matt G.
Bagger Bags.

Old 09-24-2014, 07:17 PM
MikeZ
Road Captain
Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

There you have it.

Old 09-24-2014, 08:20 PM
fireman9170
Road Captain

there ya go

Old 09-24-2014, 09:53 PM
06SGWA
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

A hell of a good response from the vendor. It's hard to try and save a buck these days and having someone stand behind their stuff WHILE keeping things affordable is rare.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:57 PM
baggerbagsinc
Stage II

Originally Posted by 06SGWA
A hell of a good response from the vendor. It's hard to try and save a buck these days and having someone stand behind their stuff WHILE keeping things affordable is rare.
thank you. we are just trying to put a quality affordable product out there, we are riders as well and we wouldn't make anything that we wouldn't put on our own bikes, we make everything here in the US and take pride in what we do. We would never put a product in someone's hands and stiff them with something that would never work for them.

Quick Reply: BaggerBags.com