Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BaggerBags.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 05:34 AM
hoops928
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excellent response from vendor. Nice to find vendors who stand behind their products.

Old 09-25-2014, 05:40 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 487 Posts

I'd say it u want ready to paint.. Pay up

Old 09-25-2014, 06:03 AM
Tn.Heritage
Grand HDF Member
Received 184 Likes on 132 Posts

I don't understand why the OP bought fiberglass bags when there are tons of molded plastic bags ready for paint out on the market today. Nothing against the Bagger Bags bunch but seems like a step back in time if you will !!

Old 09-25-2014, 06:22 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 487 Posts

He went with his wallet not his time lol

Old 09-25-2014, 06:32 AM
Ol skool
Cruiser

Check out oldinc.com they make some nice looking extended bags an other items for bikes!!!

Attached Thumbnails BaggerBags.com-576_hdovalbagsfender.jpg  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:57 AM
Mr HOG
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will say Matt at BaggerBags has provided excellent customer service thus far. He has been very quick to respond to my concerns and helpful on ways to finish the bags. He has also offered a full refund if I want.

When I posted this thread it wasn't to slam the company, even though it may have come off that way. I just wanted to see if anyone else here had any experience with their products. This is my first experience with fiberglass parts so I really didn't know what to expect as far as initial condition.

Old 09-25-2014, 10:08 AM
customglide57
Advanced

having worked in auto body shops most of my adult life I have to say this: fiberglass is a heck of a lot easier to repair than the abs/smc plastic stuff. plastic repairs can be problematic at best due to the oils imbedded in the material. get a crack or gouges in fiberglass, you can fix it with USC dura-glass pretty easy in a lot less time than it takes to fool with doing a plastic repair.

Old 09-25-2014, 01:27 PM
swampfox_csa
Tourer
Received 51 Likes on 10 Posts

Other people's experiences with a vendor doesn't help much when you've had 2 bad ones already.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:17 PM
RK Mike33
Stage IV

I know that this forum is old but I hope that Matt can respond to me. I ordered and picked up a set of 5' bags and a replacement fender for an 01' road king and was dealing with Derek. I called derek after arriving home and trying to install the parts. The fender that he gave me does not match up with the bags. When I spoke to him he said that he was willing to come install the fender for me since he lives in Miami where my shop is. This was a month ago and i'm still waiting for him to tell me what day he can make it. At this point I can tell you that I am very dissatisfied and frustrated with the whole deal. I can understand that this would be something he is volunteering to do but if you offer you should back that up. Also one of the bags has a crack in a top corner where the lid would sit. Please let me know what you can do for me. I am passed your 7 day return policy but that is only because I have been waiting for Derek to get back to me. Thank you in advance -Mike Alonso

Old 05-17-2015, 08:16 AM
DK's Limited
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I appreciate the Vendor stepping up and allowing us to hear the Companies side of the deal. I recently ordered a set of bags from Hill Country Customs, and yes they were cheap as I wanted to see if I even liked them and if this was worth my time. After they arrived i thought they looked good, but the real test was dropping them off at my painter, he refuses to paint junk. After just a few moments he said yeah these are good, so there are good products that are affordable.

Quick Reply: BaggerBags.com