Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Custom Exhaust- Top Notch

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Jefe8804
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Custom Exhaust- Top Notch

Just wanted to post my experience.
I was at the Delmarva bike week in Maryland this past weekend with my wife. We came across Bruce, the owner, of American Custom Exhaust and I must say the experience was absolutely top notch. We received personal attention from Bruce himself on all our questions and no pressure to buy from him. The exhaust was exactly the look and sound I was looking for. The best part was not only did they ship my old pipes back to me in Pennsylvania they also shipped me the black heat shields, that they sold out of at the show, at no extra cost to me. Which also showed up at my house only four working days later. Oh by the way installation was free where everyother exhaust company was charging. I ended up getting the true duals headers with the revolution 4" slash up mufflers. Prior to going to Bruce we had visited several othe exhaust tents and we dealt with employees that seemed less then interested in doing business with us and also had no desire to help getting my old pipes back to me. Overall I would recommend American Custom Exhaust to anyone that will listen because of the customer serivce and the high quality product. By the way the price was perfect for the middle class guy trying to get a good sound and performance out of their bike.

Old 09-18-2014, 03:16 PM
brihvac
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Jefe8804
Just wanted to post my experience.
I was at the Delmarva bike week in Maryland this past weekend with my wife. We came across Bruce, the owner, of American Custom Exhaust and I must say the experience was absolutely top notch. We received personal attention from Bruce himself on all our questions and no pressure to buy from him. The exhaust was exactly the look and sound I was looking for. The best part was not only did they ship my old pipes back to me in Pennsylvania they also shipped me the black heat shields, that they sold out of at the show, at no extra cost to me. Which also showed up at my house only four working days later. Oh by the way installation was free where everyother exhaust company was charging. I ended up getting the true duals headers with the revolution 4" slash up mufflers. Prior to going to Bruce we had visited several othe exhaust tents and we dealt with employees that seemed less then interested in doing business with us and also had no desire to help getting my old pipes back to me. Overall I would recommend American Custom Exhaust to anyone that will listen because of the customer serivce and the high quality product. By the way the price was perfect for the middle class guy trying to get a good sound and performance out of their bike.
They were actually ignorant to me when I tried to ask a question. When I first went into the tent he asked if he could help me and I said I was just looking. When I approached him with a question he told me ; "You have to wait because I have someone that is actually gonna buy something". I walk out and didn't look back. I thought their customer service was horrible.

Old 09-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Jefe8804
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a shame because I had such a good experience. Sorry to hear

Old 09-18-2014, 05:24 PM
fireman9170
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

glad your happy with them