The Official Roadking "Picture" Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Detro996
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Official Roadking Thread

ORIGINAL: GMONEY220

Twinny Twin-Twin...... What's crack'n out there in H-town!I have two seats the stock one with the matching backrest and the low profile bucket seat.I got rid of the badlander seat because i hit the throttle and slid back about three inches!Talkn about whoa!!!!I'll probably get the bucket seat retucked in tan croc or gator skin if i can find someone thats not smok'n with their prices!
My new rims on order!

Two miles from Laughlin(Buddy getn a 120 mph ticket)

Bad Road King

Twin let me know how much the service cost out there.I'm at 735miles.Holla back !

Does anyone know who owns this bike, I would love to know the color codes on it. One color looks like a Beige Taupe they used on the Vettes. It is the color I'm most interested in knowing about

Old 02-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Goatman
Intermediate

Trying to upload a photo of my bike without much success. Can anyone walk me through the process?

Old 02-16-2007, 02:17 PM
HogBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This linkie in the forums should do it.

https://www.hdforums.com/m_834925/tm.htm

Old 02-21-2007, 01:29 AM
Twize
Advanced

Great looking RK's everyone. I'm new to the forum and just picked up my new RK-Classic last wed.

G$220 & Guilty, your ridesare wicked! Very Nice!

Old 02-21-2007, 01:36 AM
mchacon
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You'll have a blast getting her right where you want her. Enjoy and congrats -- a wise choice.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:48 PM
Guilty
Outstanding HDF Member

Twize - I see you got a black beauty! It looks like you have already been busy with the mods, your RK looks great...nice and clean.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:21 PM
dan boudreau
Cruiser

Just in case you were wondering your not impressing anyone with those guns you f....n redneck.

Old 02-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Rico450r
Cruiser

I just ordered my Road King Custom last Saturday. I was going to get a soft tail, but after riding the RK I was in love. I do like the street glide, but I just don't like anything in from of me, like the fairing. So it's the custom for me. To me, it's the most radical looking RK on the line up. I'm getting Black Cherry so the dealer is looking for one. It's $20,523 OTD. I have the money, so its a matter of time. The dealer is hoping he'll find one late March or early April. Just thought I would share. Thanks

Old 02-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Wally
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey, Rico
Newsflash, the dealer is jerkin' you off Buddy. He's not looking at other dealers, that takes a few days at most. He's got one on order and it won't be in until ????
In case you haven't heard, there is a strike at the HD Touring bike factory in York, Pennsilvania.
It may be over this week and it may not. Apparently they reached a tentative deal last week and the members are voting this week.
You're dealer is betting it's over and his delivery of your bike will be late March or early April.
It's you're money, but I'm not thinking thatbeginning a relationship with a customer by lying to him is a very good start!

Old 02-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Rico450r
Cruiser

Acutally, my dealer did tell me about the strike and he also told me where he could find three different RKC in the color I want but they are 600 miles away and they don't trade from southern California. They can only trade in northen California and that's fine by me because it's raining here anyways and the weather won't be really great for a couple more months. So I have no worries

Rico

Quick Reply: The Official Roadking "Picture" Thread