The Patriot Guard Riders A Place To Talk About The PGR and PGR Missions.

Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Westboro Baptist

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Talldog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Westboro Baptist

We live in the greatest country on earth and I understand about free speech and all, but this just isn't right.

At some point, "Free Speech" can do so much harm and cause so much pain, that there has to be a limit.

Westboro can continue to cause pain and we will continue to support the families of the fallen.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:35 AM
sucherman
Club Member
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

without them there might not be a patriot guard and that would suck

Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 AM
doghair
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So be it, more flag lines it is.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 AM
rscalzo
Road Warrior
Received 126 Likes on 77 Posts

we will continue to support the families of the fallen
Absolutely the best response.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Protected speech now includes money and loudness. WBC uses the latter to get recognized and reap the donations from America's unbalanced masses. I recommend building a simple device (let's call it a "counterpoint" machine) consisting of a wheeled garden wagon that carries two truck batteries connected through blinker relays to a series of 30-40 Nautilus air horns (each one 142 dB). WBC shows up and we roll out the counterpoint and aim it at...

...the news crews. They won't cover conservative causes accurately but they'll always give WBC what they want - free advertising. Let them pull out their microphones and compete on camera with an aimed array of super-loud horns.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:08 PM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I say that anyone who does business with them in any fashion, or socializes with tehm in any way, should stop. I know that if I had these people in my neighborhood and I was a business owner, I would "close for the day" everytime one of them walked in.

if I lived near them, I would completley ostracize them. If I worked with them, I would cut them out of the business in any way I possibly could.

Someone who knows who they are should publish all their names so this can be facilitated.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:12 PM
ScreamingEag1e
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
Protected speech now includes money and loudness. WBC uses the latter to get recognized and reap the donations from America's unbalanced masses. I recommend building a simple device (let's call it a "counterpoint" machine) consisting of a wheeled garden wagon that carries two truck batteries connected through blinker relays to a series of 30-40 Nautilus air horns (each one 142 dB). WBC shows up and we roll out the counterpoint and aim it at...

...the news crews. They won't cover conservative causes accurately but they'll always give WBC what they want - free advertising. Let them pull out their microphones and compete on camera with an aimed array of super-loud horns.
I smell a weekend project.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:14 PM
cromagnon
Grand HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

Can't recall what city it was but a couple of months ago, while they were protesting some good samaritan sliced the tires of the Westboro demonstrators. Not one shop in town would help them out. Finally they got the cars towed to a Walmart outside of the county limits who would replace their tires. They did not have a good day.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:17 PM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Finally they got the cars towed to a Walmart outside of the county limits
people in that location should not shop at that walmart. hell, nobody who lives in the US should shop at walmart anyway, but this one in particular just for that.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:04 PM
CopperHead2008
Advanced

The sick sense of irony here, is that the WBC protesters are provided their "rights" by the people they are harrassing. Just to hear their thought process is so *** backwards its not funny. I have had the privilege to ride along side patriot guardsmen during the Matt Maupin funeral and it still makes me proud. Thank God for you guys!