The Patriot Guard Riders A Place To Talk About The PGR and PGR Missions.

Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Westboro Baptist

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by GARY DYER
I don't much care for Moore, but I did get a kick out of what he did. Maybe that's what we should do. Not only have a group of flag holders, but also a bunch of PGR members mingling in with the WBC and all start singing America The Beautiul, God Bless America or any other patriotic song as loud as we can. Maybe we can get one to loose it and (heaven forbid) strike one of us. That would be a BIG MISTAKE. hehehe
The local cops would never allow "mingling", otherwise it would have been done on day one.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GARY DYER
Maybe that's what we should do. Not only have a group of flag holders, but also a bunch of PGR members mingling in with the WBC and all start singing America The Beautiul, God Bless America or any other patriotic song as loud as we can.
This is one of those off-the-cuff ideas that is likely to stick to the wall. If this thread is monitored by any of the National administrators, may I humbly second Gary Dyer's suggestion with the following additional recommendations:

1. Singers should stand directly in front of the protesters, at parade rest (hands behind the back).
2. Flag holders can sing, but should not reposition themselves in such a way as to appear confrontational with their flagpoles.
3. Designated photographers should record the episode on digital cameras, with sound.
4. National PGR should make available a simple 3x5 card with the lyrics to one or two songs, as well as a tape of instrumental accompaniment.
5. Use this positioning and tactic to marginalize and alienate WBC protesters. If touched in any way, with any degree of force, with any body part or instrument wielded by or propelled by a protester, the PGR member should retire to the rear of the formation and call for emergency medical services. Regardless of the extent of injuries, a blood test for HIV/AIDS should be a routine demand. Queries by the news media should be answered with general information regarding the viciousness of the assault, the hate speech used by the attacker, descriptions of weapons used or seen, and with a special emphasis on the medical tests that will be required to rule out life-threatening blood-borne pathogens carried by Church members. Once the news media is engaged, their attention needs to be focused on the PGR, law enforcement and fire/rescue representatives. If they express an interest in closing in on the WBC, they should first be warned about the danger of being spattered with sputum or other bodily waste, and the seriousness of contracting hepatitis or AIDS from their intended interviewees.

Last edited by Roosterboots; 03-05-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:35 PM
DEGRider
Outstanding HDF Member

The WBC is allowed to spread hate , They glorify death and chant Hateful things hold up offensive signs. I wonder if say the KKK or Black Panthers would protest and glorify the death of a specific race would be tollerated? The WBC are insane with defective genes, Some family members have left the family because of the insanity involved with WBC actions . The members who have left tell scarry stories of Fred P and his wacky/abuseive ways. I believe this decision will make these wackjobs push the envelope and do more offinsive things and that could be the catalist for retaliation of a distruat family member. There was a story about a group who threatend to stop the WBC internet message and possibly other capeabilitys of the WBC. I thank God the PGR and other groups who support the Military members and their familys from the scum of the WBC . I wont be surprised when someone responds to the WBC in a strong and deafining way.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:03 AM
atrox88
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
Protected speech now includes money and loudness. WBC uses the latter to get recognized and reap the donations from America's unbalanced masses. I recommend building a simple device (let's call it a "counterpoint" machine) consisting of a wheeled garden wagon that carries two truck batteries connected through blinker relays to a series of 30-40 Nautilus air horns (each one 142 dB). WBC shows up and we roll out the counterpoint and aim it at......the news crews. They won't cover conservative causes accurately but they'll always give WBC what they want - free advertising. Let them pull out their microphones and compete on camera with an aimed array of super-loud horns.
I like the way you think

Old 03-17-2011, 03:10 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by traveler
Thank God the 1st Amendment was upheld.

The strength of a good law is that it is upheld, even when you decide to be against it "just this once".

I agree 100 %. Now if they'd just come to my house, we would find out if their 1st Ammendment right was as good as my 2nd Ammendment right.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:26 AM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Originally Posted by atrox88
I like the way you think
I was working on a variation of the theme, using an array of small plastic horns like boaters carry...the ones that screw onto cans of Freon (sorry-the "pretend" Freon). I couldn't make it work, the sound was too high-pitched, and Miz Roo put her foot down and made me take all the toys back to Walmart.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:35 AM
Jason H.
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
Now if they'd just come to my house, we would find out if their 1st Ammendment right was as good as my 2nd Ammendment right.
I second that.

Old 06-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,791 Likes on 932 Posts

http://k99.com/my-ride-to-westboro-b...-huge-success/

Charley Barnes and Motorcycle Buddies Go Behind Enemy Lines at Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka Kansas

Old 06-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Talldog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Way to go Charley !!

Old 06-11-2011, 08:09 AM
jerryleon
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mcalester, okla is where they could not get their tires repaired...
Proud to be an "okie"...lol