The Motorcycle Activist Post Topics Concerning Motorcycle Laws such as Helmets, Loud Pipes, etc. etc.

Idiot in Sacramento = Noise laws = I hate these fools...

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 09:21 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

You need help? Dial 911 and call a Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmbulance...then have some tofu and bean sprouts with your green tea.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:24 AM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by bjewell
We have a saying around her for you two:

Blow me...
+1 for the last two dumb posts

Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Ultra Street Jewell
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Potato, potato, potato, whippaw, whippaw, potato, potato, potato. Click, Waugh*******click, waugh******** click, waugh********

"Seriously".......DILLIGAF........

petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Hmmmm.....did this really happen or did you just make this up to support your stand on the noise bill in another thread? I'm guessing you made it up. Feel better?

shiftharder
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep - a few ruin it for all of us - he`s the reason for stupid laws.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:30 AM
wb0zrd
Road Captain
Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

There is a new biker in my neighborhood, has a bright yellow Kawasaki with oh-my-gosh LOAD pipes. They don't even sound good, but he makes darn sure everyone hears him every time he leaves or comes back home. Azhat.

Paul in Colorado

Old 09-02-2010, 09:31 AM
bjewell
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 134 Posts

You tweezer dicks above, I have Samsons on my FXST, it ain't a quiet bike, but I'm decent enough to not **** off the neighbors by acting like an ******* in what is the middle of the night for some people. We now have restrictive muffler laws on the books here because of rectal thermomoters like old orange vest and you smegma lickers.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:44 AM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Very deep thinking.....and you're calling others idiots?

Me thinks all this tough talk wouldn't be happening face to face with the guy on the loud bike and you on your Schwinn. Safer to run home and hide behind the computer and whine.

You tweezer dicks above, I have Samsons on my FXST, it ain't a quiet bike, but I'm decent enough to not **** off the neighbors by acting like an ******* in what is the middle of the night for some people. We now have restrictive muffler laws on the books here because of rectal thermomoters like old orange vest and you smegma lickers.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:16 AM
32vld
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Having loud pipes is PC, no not polictically correct, (small) PC ***** compensator.

Theres a PC goes up my hill almost every evening. He goes up holding back on the throttle some what. But, when he gets to the top and up shifts he makes his pipes roar and sets of a car alarm every time.

The people that want to have freedoms always abuse them until they **** off enough people and have them taken away. Then cry society is picking in me.

Then show how smart and original they are by calling people names.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:21 AM
HillBilly73
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Riding my bicycle to work this morning at 6:05 a.m., I hear these stupid loud Harley coming up the empty street. Not only the bike, but the radio going full blast. Guy bangs the throttle at every stop.

If you are the fat-*** urinal cake in the orange safety vest riding down G Street in Sacramento this morning, I hope you realize just how many sleeping people you **** off with your noise. People with night jobs, folks with little kids, guys who work split shifts.

Hell, it pissed me off and I'd been up since 4:30. This is why people are all in favor of muffler regulations for bikes, regardless of which side of the so-called political spectrum the hang their hats.

You need an axe handle up against your pea-sized brain...
I'll get rid of my pipes as soon as they outlaw the fairy **** spandex outfits you bicyclist wear.

Quick Reply: Idiot in Sacramento = Noise laws = I hate these fools...