The Motorcycle Activist Post Topics Concerning Motorcycle Laws such as Helmets, Loud Pipes, etc. etc.

Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008 | 01:23 PM
sldavis
Road Captain
Default RE: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

I read the first page and the last page, and couldn't go through the rest, so if this has been said i apologize, but I have to say it.......(Joe Pesci voice on) Ok OkOk, you wanna know why you never go through a drive through......they **** you in the drive through, Ok, they know your going to be miles down the road before you figure out you got ******, and you're not gonna go back.....(Joe Pesci voice off)

Old 01-03-2008 | 01:44 PM
BrockRKC06
Cruiser

I once picked up a bucket of extra crispy at the KFC on my RoadKing. I didn't see any problem, but that goddamn state trooper that pulled me over for throwing my chicken bones on the side of the road sure pissed me off. He said littering, I said BS! Its chicken bones they are bio degradable pal. I had to get my license out with greasy chicken fingers and then this choad gives me a dirty look. Oh whatI cant eat some delicious fried chicken on my Harley going down the road? I said what the hell is this country coming to. If I cant eat KFC hauling *** up 95 with the cruise control set on the old King then what's next, I cant throw my empty beer can at Sterling Marlin when he runs that goddamn illegal exhaust at Daytona?[/align]

Old 03-09-2008 | 11:38 AM
pop1
Road Warrior

sorry guys but this weather sucks so bad and I'm bored so I just had to bring this one back.

Old 03-09-2008 | 11:53 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Wow, thought this was beat to death, starting to feel sorry for you guys. J/K.

Old 03-09-2008 | 12:01 PM
MNPGRider
Seasoned HDF Member

Sweet J***s ... Easter came early this year....another dead thread resurrected !

Old 03-09-2008 | 12:24 PM
Terminator69
Road Master

You pay for tabs, Insurance, Gas, Other things just like cagers, Should be able to go through the dam drive thru. Just My .02.

Old 03-09-2008 | 12:44 PM
wglindsay
Cruiser

Unless they something posted and it is corporate policy (which can be fought in court) I would demand service on my motor vehicle. I agree that it might be better argued inside withe the manager and follow-up with corporate later.But I would argue my point, get my food and bring a lot of friends next time, let's say 11:30am on Saturday with 30 bikes each ordering only a small fry.

Old 03-09-2008 | 12:58 PM
ratcat
Tourer

Here what I would do. Get 50 of you best ridding buddys, go to this Wendy's again... in the drivethru lane, ask for serves at the window. If they decline your order, just ask them if we should all come inside?

Old 03-09-2008 | 01:11 PM
RoadKing_Al
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: BOARGAURD

I am with you on this!!! There are so many more places to chose to eat at...I personally never liked square patties on round buns. Must really be cold up North
I'm with you on this one.......... I go to the Chinese drive through, never been turn down as of yet. The only problem I have is trying to manipulated those dam chop sticks while I'm riding...whine up getting noodles all over myself and the road.

Old 03-09-2008 | 01:29 PM
gene01
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: wglindsay

Unless they something posted and it is corporate policy (which can be fought in court) I would demand service on my motor vehicle. I agree that it might be better argued inside withe the manager and follow-up with corporate later.But I would argue my point, get my food and bring a lot of friends next time, let's say 11:30am on Saturday with 30 bikes each ordering only a small fry.
Well, do not order the small Fry, that is about the highest profit margin item,a small fry costs about .08 cents,most of that is the packaging, the potato is probably 2-3 cents.......you need to order from the 99 cent menu order their .99 hamburger, on each order, tell them you want mayo,mayo is not normally on the sandwich, then the next person would like 10 pickles, the next person would only like cheese on half the burger.....this is called playing the game to iritate the people who will not serve motorcycles, willcertainely get their attention, lots of labor and NO profit

Quick Reply: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up