The Motorcycle Activist Post Topics Concerning Motorcycle Laws such as Helmets, Loud Pipes, etc. etc.

Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:08 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain
Default RE: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

were you on a Honda again?

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:26 PM
cjuetten
Tourer

ORIGINAL: NCCopBikeRider

Real smart $$$.

Wonder what the guys in the cars behind you werethinking while they wasted their lunch breakat the Wendy's drive through. This kinda attitude might be why we bikers get a bad name and can't get service at Wendys.

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:29 PM
wbogley
Outstanding HDF Member

I go through the drive thru at my bank(wachovia) all the time with the bikes. If they refused me, I would close all my accounts. The bank workers are always very nice to motorcyclists.

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:34 PM
gene01
Road Captain

I had the same experience at Wendy's about 3 months ago, I had an order of about 45.00, they after I ordered and got to the window to pay said" you have to go inside to pay and get your food, I will not serve you here, I am clean cut riding a bike worth more than any car in the line behind me, I said if you don't want to sell it to me here, then you pay for it, I went to the drive thru for convenience, if they didn't have one, I would have gone somewhere else and from that point forward, I do..... I will not go there in any of my cars, my daughter loves Wendy's, she has not eaten there since.... I told her I will not pay for any food from their company and that if she eats there, she will need to start paying for all of her entertainment and her food not eaten at home from now on.... I feel bad for her but will not support that establishment..... I never went inside never paid for the food, never received the food and told them I would never be back.....screw them..............

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:36 PM
MNPGRider
Seasoned HDF Member

If you'd quit duck walkin' your bike, they wouldn't consider you a "walk up customer."

The first bill Jesse Ventura signed as governor of Mn was a ban on discriminating against cyclists.

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:37 PM
croman69z28
Novice

same thing happened to me at a BK east of atlanta. it was late and the dinning area was closed but drive thru was still open. they refused service so a big KISS MY *** was thrown their way and off i went. didnt really have another option and didnt want to argue with a 19yo manager on a power trip. i talked sh*t and ate tacos 1/4 mile away.

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:39 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member

Perhaps it's called a "drive-thru" for a reason.

Old 12-13-2007 | 12:43 PM
hoosierhog88
Road Warrior

Wendy's is a division of Honda.

Did you not read the e-mail to that effect?

Old 12-13-2007 | 01:06 PM
cjuetten
Tourer

ORIGINAL: gene01

I had the same experience at Wendy's about 3 months ago, I had an order of about 45.00, they after I ordered and got to the window to pay said" you have to go inside to pay and get your food, I will not serve you here, I am clean cut riding a bike worth more than any car in the line behind me, I said if you don't want to sell it to me here, then you pay for it, I went to the drive thru for convenience, if they didn't have one, I would have gone somewhere else and from that point forward, I do..... I will not go there in any of my cars, my daughter loves Wendy's, she has not eaten there since.... I told her I will not pay for any food from their company and that if she eats there, she will need to start paying for all of her entertainment and her food not eaten at home from now on.... I feel bad for her but will not support that establishment..... I never went inside never paid for the food, never received the food and told them I would never be back.....screw them..............
Man you guys are serious about your food service. Sacrifice you daughter's happiness to makezero impact on some large corporation's bottom dollar.Who do you think isreally feeling the impact of your actions????

Old 12-13-2007 | 01:07 PM
GlennsGlide
Cruiser

So Wendy's doesn't do Caroliners, or was it Dallas, hang on a minute wasn't it Debbie who done Dallas. Ithink I need a drink.

Quick Reply: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up