The Motorcycle Activist Post Topics Concerning Motorcycle Laws such as Helmets, Loud Pipes, etc. etc.

Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007 | 09:25 AM
mtclassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

Why in God's green earth would anyone want to eat where they were not welcome. I don't trust food service people anyway so why would I want to eat were I was not wanted, so they could spit (or worse) in my food.

Old 12-16-2007 | 09:29 AM
acedantinne
Tourer

YES
At my bank. They said about the same thing. Cars can not see you and might hit you?
Duh! Drive up window I said. Only for cars. It is now marked that way.
Say what you mean & mean what you say.

Old 12-16-2007 | 09:38 AM
fxesuperglide77
Tourer

MAN! Took me almost 2 Hours to read this. Good stuff, Now I'm Hungry.

Old 12-16-2007 | 09:43 AM
OhioSkully
Club Member

Sorry, but I agree with the manager. Bikes don;t belong in drive-ups, especially when there is only 1 lane like at fast food joints. Yeah, speaking your order is quick enough, but get up to the pay window and you gotta lean over, dig out your money, dig the change back into a pocket. Then you gotta waddle up to the next window, stand-up to take your order, find a place to put it, secure it, sit back down, adjust, then ride off. JMHO sorry
I hit wendys all the time right by work on the Dyna. Never had a problem. And i can get my money and order stored quicker on the bike than in a car. Cage i have to undo seat belt twist bend to get wallet out put window down etc etc. Bike i grab wallet pay take bag of burgers and slide away smilling.

Old 12-16-2007 | 10:43 AM
cjuetten
Tourer

ORIGINAL: fxesuperglide77

MAN! Took me almost 2 Hours to read this. Good stuff, Now I'm Hungry.

Yep.......nothing attracts a crowd like acrowd. Throw in a topic where everybodyhas an opinion and nobody's right on a cold winter weekend and before you know it half the mornings gone.

Beats surfing ****.

Old 12-16-2007 | 10:45 AM
n8dc
Road Warrior

Im reading this watching the snow outside and laughing my A$$ off.. I boycott wendys and mcdonalds. Why.. Cause thier food sucks.. I really cant believe you eat at those places.. Oh ya my coleresterol (spelling?) being 318 a year and 1/2 ago leading to the heart attack tells me to watch my eating better too. The wierd thing is I quit eating that crap way before the heart attack.. Keep the replies comming though .. We have about 8 inches of snow now and another 3 to 5 predected for today so i need some humor..
Dave

Old 12-16-2007 | 10:47 AM
G$
Road Captain
From: LexVegas, KY...home of fast wimmen & beautiful horses

I ran outta beer reading this poo flung on screen last night.

Hey, isn't italways c-c-c-c-c-o-l-d in Meen-Naah-Soda?

Old 12-16-2007 | 10:48 AM
WireDawg
Road Master

Sure is lots of posts about an insignificant Wendy's........must be cause 1/3 of the country got nailed w/ snow & football's not on yet !!!! Just my unsolicited $$.02

Old 12-16-2007 | 11:32 AM
DocHarley
Outstanding HDF Member

[sm=sick.gif]

Old 12-16-2007 | 01:12 PM
MrHd1
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Chicago Spike

Sorry, but I agree with the manager. Bikes don;t belong in drive-ups, especially when there is only 1 lane like at fast food joints. Yeah, speaking your order is quick enough, but get up to the pay window and you gotta lean over, dig out your money, dig the change back into a pocket. Then you gotta waddle up to the next window, stand-up to take your order, find a place to put it, secure it, sit back down, adjust, then ride off. JMHO sorry
Too bad they don't have a policy for a-holes like the woman in front of me the other day that not only paid her order in pennies but had to count out all 450 of them while my order was getting cold. (at a BK). The reason I brought that up was the overall lack of consideration on her part. If I thought I was gonna hold up the line I'd go inside for whatever reason. Fact is, the drive thrus ain't that fast to begin with and with fuel at $3+ per gallon who wants to sit there idling for 20 minutes.

To reply to the Wendy's food sucks comment: Compared to what? Not Mickey D's I hope!

Quick Reply: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up