The Motorcycle Activist Post Topics Concerning Motorcycle Laws such as Helmets, Loud Pipes, etc. etc.

Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007 | 05:54 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Default RE: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

Been going thru drive-thrus for years...never had a problem. Now on my bagger, I can order what ever I want, including a drink ( have a holder on the bars)...when I rode low riders I didn't order drinks but I would just fold a little of the top of the bag over the clutch side grip and away I'd go....never had any issues.....

I think if I ordered and pulled to the window and they refused to serve me, I'd drive off...next day I'd order more, refuse me I'd drive of again, next day order more......someone is going to tire of this.....

Old 12-15-2007 | 06:11 AM
Hardly Dangerous
Road Captain

I just use my EZ-Pass! This way I don't have to stop. [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 12-15-2007 | 06:16 AM
Rides2007Harley
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: chornbe

ORIGINAL: pop1

Maybe it was Chornbe working at Wendys he hates Harleys and their sound from what I read in his posts.

You don't know me. Don't try.
Don't want to.

Old 12-15-2007 | 06:46 AM
arcticblast
Intermediate

Enough said on signature....

Old 12-15-2007 | 06:57 AM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member

So what.....life is too short for me to get bent out of shape over some 16 year old POS who dont deserve the air he/she is allowed to breath.

Anyhow.....since Dave bit the dust....Wendy's sucks!....and besides they aint the only game in town....or are they?

Old 12-15-2007 | 07:21 AM
TickTock
Club Member

ORIGINAL: sealbeachbum

I'm unsubscribing from this thread! I can't take it anymore! I can't believe how many of you support Wendy's position against motorcycles. Some of you seem to miss the whole point of this thread. It's about discrimination against motorcycles/bikers! I could care less if he got his hamburger or not. It's the principle. If you think it is their business and they can do whatever they want, what about if they refuse to serve black people, or Mexicans, or Irish??? Is that OK too? If you are so worried about the oil slick down the middle or pissing off the cagers behind you, or where you're going to put your stupid drink (yes, some of us actually have cup holders) why do you even bother riding a bike? Jeeez! Unbelievable!
I'm totally picking up what you are throwing down! I totally agree with this. While I personally wouldn't go through the drive thru myself I certainly don't want it banned for someone else.

Now while I have come to understand there is a policy then I agree it should be posted. Without it being posted I can see how one would not be happy about learning the news after they were in line making an attempt to get food. While I agree it might not have been handled in the best manner, it was also just as easy for the manager to come out of the store and talk to the guy in the parking lot.

No doubt the days of Customer Service in general are over. If the main company representative doesn't care, then imagine how the staff he has cares about the quality and service they provide.

Old 12-15-2007 | 07:27 AM
Uncle Peepers
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: chornbe

Well, I was thinking of suing Swingline for that one time I accidentally stapled the end of my finger when I was three, but after I spilled my hot chocolate in my lap talking on my Mattel play phone and nearly toppled my tricycle at the drive-thru' lemonade stand my brother built, I figured the stapling incident was something I could put behind me. Ya know? Dark days, man... dark days.

Suing over a drive thru'... jeezuz what's next? No wonder the rest of the world laughs at dear ol' decadent America. Home of the lazy asses who think the world owes them a living. (sigh)

That's hilarious.

Old 12-15-2007 | 08:26 AM
ezlife
Road Master

ORIGINAL: bikergeoff

ORIGINAL: Streetrunner

Wonder what would have happened if they did that to a 1%er?
Pop the clutch and fill the window with tire smoke...
ORIGINAL: CSI Topeka

...Ms. Drive Thru girl should have filled the order, and then said "Just so you know, here is the policy. I filled your order THIS time, but next time you will need to come inside."
ORIGINAL: electaRICK

I would have wrote "Bite Me" on the drive up window with my ***** drizzel!!!!
LMAO...these are my top 3 so far, all sound fair to me!

Old 12-15-2007 | 09:49 AM
2005fltri
Tourer

I have been refused service at drive thru windows every time I have tried when I was riding a Motorcycle, Bicycleor walking! This has happened with almost every national fast food chain!

Old 12-15-2007 | 10:11 AM
chornbe
Road Master

ORIGINAL: sealbeachbum

Haha! You're a ****ing idiot! I had a great time riding today while you were sitting at your computer writing this!
And you said you were unsubscribing. At you used the right "you're". That's worth something. More than most people these days, it seems. *thumbs up*

Quick Reply: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up