The Motorcycle Activist Post Topics Concerning Motorcycle Laws such as Helmets, Loud Pipes, etc. etc.

Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007 | 01:45 PM
vindyl
Road Master
Default RE: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up

SPOKEN like a true blue POSER
ORIGINAL: Chicago Spike

Hey, like is said, it just my opinion. I would never even think to pull my bike into a drive up anywhere. The slippping part though is a good and possibly valid point. Always the large grease lane down the center of those

Old 12-14-2007 | 02:03 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned

typical roodypoo response.....wonder what all us on this harley forum think of you... [sm=boink3.gif]several others too....you guys need to go play with kolni's dolls

ORIGINAL: cjuetten

ORIGINAL: NCCopBikeRider

Real smart $$$.

Wonder what the guys in the cars behind you werethinking while they wasted their lunch breakat the Wendy's drive through. This kinda attitude might be why we bikers get a bad name and can't get service at Wendys.

Old 12-14-2007 | 02:04 PM
Chicago Spike
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: vindyl

SPOKEN like a true blue POSER
ORIGINAL: Chicago Spike

Hey, like is said, it just my opinion. I would never even think to pull my bike into a drive up anywhere. The slippping part though is a good and possibly valid point. Always the large grease lane down the center of those
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

What is "posing" to you? I've been riding for almost 30 years, from dirt bikes, to sports in the late 70's into the 80's. The cruisers of all makes in the mid 90's to present. This RG is my second HD.
So, because I don't feel I have the right to demand something I was told their company does not do, I am a poser. [sm=GrowUp.gif]

The fact is, we are not entitled to get something just because we feel we are. The guy was told they don't do bikes in the drive thru. He didn't say they don't do Harley's in the drive thru. If a Winger was in front of him and he got food, then you have a right to be angry.

Old 12-14-2007 | 02:11 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned

best smartass comment of the day award....you are the man....thanks...i loved it

ORIGINAL: johnny canuck

Back in the late 60's, the wife and I were touring through the southern states and we had a helluva' time getting any of ourcolored clothing washed. Seems most of the local laundromats had signs saying "Whites Only" !

Old 12-14-2007 | 02:12 PM
gene01
Road Captain

the problem is and I would be fine if it was posted that they do not serve bikes, in fact, if that was their policy, that would mean that I would rarely buy from them, as it is, they do not post this and I will probably never buy from them as I didn't liek the rudeness that I recieved from the 18 year old bimbo at the window and thought it ridiculous that they didn't post this, I won't buy from them.

Old 12-14-2007 | 02:23 PM
bkpa
Cruiser

Is it really that big of deal.We ride$20,000 motorcycles, the kid works there for $6.50 an hour, it's a $0.99 hamburger, do the math. I can't believe this post is getting this much attention, I can't believe I am even responding.

It's Christmas in a week and a half, help someone who needs it, go hug your kid!?

Old 12-14-2007 | 02:26 PM
Chicago Spike
Road Warrior

Yes, I agree that no one deserves to be treated rudely unless their attitude was rude to start with. For that treatment he does have the right to be angry/upset about that, there is no doubt.
But a business has the right to impose rules for conducting business in safe/fair manner. If their rule is "No bikes in the drive thru" then everyone must abide by that.

Old 12-14-2007 | 02:34 PM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member

[sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=popcorn.gif][sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 12-14-2007 | 02:59 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain

Am I the only one that just dosen't give a !!ck weather he got served or not geez
what about the guy that just bought a new Victory Vision he can't get served at a walk in diner

Old 12-14-2007 | 04:32 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member

I can't believe how many puzzies here are worried about pizzing people off because a biker has to take an extra 30 seconds to get his money out of his pocket and make others wait. Talk about giving bikers a bad name. About a third of posters on these forums give bikers a bad name. That name is poser, puzzy, candyazz, take your pick, or come up with your own. Damn.

Quick Reply: Refused Service at Wendy's Drive Up