"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

Labor Day weekend Gauntlet run

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012 | 07:45 PM
horseplay
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GAZippoman
You're going to really enjoy the riding. Jay and I have riden just about every road we can find up in that area and enjoy just about every one of them. Sorry to say we won't be in town that weekend or we would join you. We WILL be heading down to Fall Thunderbeach in Oct, and would love to hear about great rides in that area if you know of any.
Not many "rides" in the PCB area. 30a is a must do. Most people cruise up and down the strip in PCB causing gridlock. If we end up going I will get in touch with you before we leave in case yall want to meet up and ride some.

Old 08-01-2012 | 08:00 AM
lgenf
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok for anyone looking to join us for the ride on Sunday I will have to post up some info as we get closer

there is no official weekend plans, so it will just be our group going out when we do, and we will have a time for that, but we will be there Friday, Sat and Sun so I think Sun is being saved for the Gauntlet run

Old 08-03-2012 | 07:39 PM
GAZippoman
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by horseplay
Not many "rides" in the PCB area. 30a is a must do. Most people cruise up and down the strip in PCB causing gridlock. If we end up going I will get in touch with you before we leave in case yall want to meet up and ride some.
That sounds great. We're riding down on Tuesday and heading home on Saturday. Our last 2 trips to FL (Bike week and Biketoberfest) we rode 200-300 miles a day all over FL. This time we decided to stay in 1 place the whole time and ride out from there. It'll also give us a little more time to partake in some adult beverages!

Bill and Jay

Old 08-29-2012 | 08:36 AM
lgenf
|
Outstanding HDF Member

heading out tomorrow AM

Once we get there I will try to post up some details of where and when we plan on riding so that any of the GA Crew can join us if you can

Old 08-31-2012 | 03:52 PM
Michael HD Rider
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saturday looks to be fairly clear for most of the day. Sunday isn't looking too good. Where is the riding happening tomorrow?

Old 08-31-2012 | 06:03 PM
GAZippoman
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Michael HD Rider
Saturday looks to be fairly clear for most of the day. Sunday isn't looking too good. Where is the riding happening tomorrow?
Sorry to say I'll be working all weekend. Hope you have a great ride...weather looks like it will be a great day for riding.

Old 09-04-2012 | 02:36 PM
lgenf
|
Outstanding HDF Member

the rides were great, the weather was awesome, one little rain storm on Saturday, but that wasn't bad at all considering the weather report

sorry I wasn't able to chime in on the thread and get some details out to the more local folks, but my internet access was not working in the mountains so that kind of sucked a big one, as I would have enjoyed meeting some of you.

but we are headed back next year and hope to make this an annual event for labor day weekend and will have better details planned ahead for next year