"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

Why SHARKS circle around you before they ATTACK...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

OK... I lied... here's another one. Will make you think a bit though.

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the art of capital (upper case) letters.

For those of you who fall into this category, please take note of the following statement:

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Is everybody clear on that?

Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 AM
harleybelle
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love this!! Hilarious when u work in healthcare and you get those people who think they know it all and use the wrong words. Lol

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
Redneck Medical Dictionary

Rednecks have the lowest stress rate because they do not take medical terminology seriously. You are going to die anyway, so live life

Medical Term -Redneck Definition

Artery - The study of paintings
Bacteria - Back door to cafeteria
Barium - What doctors do when patients die
Benign - What you be, after you be eight
Caesarean Section - A neighborhood in Rome
Cat scan - Searching for Kitty
Cauterize - Made eye contact with her
Colic - A sheep dog
Coma - A punctuation mark
Dilate - To live long
Enema - Not a friend
Fester - Quicker than someone else
Fibula - A small lie
Impotent - Distinguished, well known
Labor Pain - Getting hurt at work
Medical Staff - A Doctor's cane
Morbid - A higher offer
Nitrates - Rates of Pay for Working at Night, Normally more money than Days
Node - I knew it
Outpatient - A person who has fainted
Pelvis - Second cousin to Elvis
Post Operative - A letter carrier
Recovery Room - Place to do upholstery
Rectum - Nearly killed him
Secretion - Hiding something
Seizure - Roman Emperor
Tablet - A small table
Terminal Illness - Getting sick at the airport
Tumour - One plus one more
Urine - Opposite of you're out

Old 04-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

This is "stickey" material!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator

For you Candy lovers....

Old 04-12-2012, 12:19 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh Good Lord... I created a MONSTER here!!!
The Marine Pilot

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

The teacher then realized that only little Janie was left.

"Janie, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break, and then she parachuted right into the middle of 20 Iraqi troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

''Good Heavens!", said the horrified teacher. What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?"

"Don't F*** with Mommy when she's been drinking."

Old 04-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator

Sensitivity training

A six year old goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her Grandpa.
When they get to the hospital, she runs ahead of her mother and bursts into her Grandpa's room ...…

"Grandpa, Grandpa," she says excitedly, "As soon as my mother comes into the room, make a noise like a frog!"

"What?" said her Grandpa.

"Make a noise like a frog - because my mother said that as soon as you croak, we're all going to Disney Land!

Old 04-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator

Learn to pay attention!!

Dead Cow

First-year students at Kansas State Vet school were attending their first anatomy class, with a real dead cow.. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body". For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention.

Life's tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.... any questions?

Old 04-12-2012, 06:10 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Learn to pay attention!!

Dead Cow

First-year students at Kansas State Vet school were attending their first anatomy class, with a real dead cow.. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body". For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention.

OK Wiz... With that, YOU WIN today's "Most Disgusting POOP Joke" Award!

Old 04-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Classic bagger
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Learn to pay attention!!

Dead Cow

That was just wrong. I like it.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:18 PM
horseplay
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I hear the university of Arkansas just gave Bobby Petrino's mistress a 1st class ticket out of town, she declined saying she would rather ride coach.