"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

NGB-NGH 7th ANNIVERSARY RIDE - SUNDAY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012 | 08:51 AM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
|
Club Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
I've been up for hours.. already rode 1,000 miles this morning before breakfast. Did it all in 3rd gear too...

OK... April fools...

I just got up, was a warn out puppy before getting to your house last night as you know. Glad I didn't have anything stronger than Root Beer or there would have been no way to drive back home. Happy Anniversary you guys... Maybe Mary will be kind enough to let Ken see the 8th. Enjoyed it last night guys. Going to hang out and take it easy today.
Actually, after last night, we may well do the same, Wiz.

EVERYTHING hurts...

Old 04-01-2012 | 08:58 AM
StonerGlide
Road Master

Rolled out about 8:30 or so and I seem to be a little soft headed this morning myself. Must have been the beer! Couldn't have been the Jack or Reserve....nah couldn't have been that!

Old 04-01-2012 | 09:07 AM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
|
Club Member

Originally Posted by StonerGlide
Rolled out about 8:30 or so and I seem to be a little soft headed this morning myself. Must have been the beer! Couldn't have been the Jack or Reserve....nah couldn't have been that!
It MAY have been the Apple Pie, Stoney...

Finally got some of the cheesecake after everyone left... it was right honorable of everyone to leave me a slice. YUMM!!!

Old 04-01-2012 | 09:47 AM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
|
Club Member

Well, SURPRISE, SURPRISE! NGB just came out, dressed for a ride! So, it looks like we're riding somewhere for some eats, then off to who-knows-where.

WHOO-HOO!!!

Old 04-01-2012 | 10:13 AM
Michael HD Rider
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by NorthGeorgiaHawg
Heehee... I just got up... fairly serious headache for some reason... Weird.
Ditto. It's all the way down into my back. That rootbeer is some rough stuff. Lots of drugs today. Had to cancel my movie date.

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:35 PM
Malfunctional
Cruiser

Happy Anniversary!

Old 04-01-2012 | 04:03 PM
blueyz0416
Now with God. Love you baby... -Wiz

My neighbor came over and asked Dave if she could borrow his wheelbarrow... He actually had some cart that hooks up to a mower, so he gave her that.

I stained yet another deck, after coffee and aspirin...bout killed me. Only one deck left.

Hope y'all had a wonderful anniversary ride!

Old 04-01-2012 | 04:14 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
|
Club Member

Well, NGB and I went riding up to Helen today, and ate at Nachoochee Grill. I saw Duck Tacos on the appetizer menu - so of course I had to order them. Pretty good!

After that we went on a loop up 75 partway to Hiawassee, and left on 348 back to Alt 75 to 129 into Cleveland.

A nice little ride on a gorgeous day with a HOT Trike Babe! We just got back about 30 minutes ago, and tucked into some more...

CHEEEEESECAAAAAKE!!!
This stuff is RIDICULOUS!!!

Old 04-01-2012 | 04:31 PM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member

I snuck off with a piece of lemon cake and that cheese cake... going to rip that lemon cake to bits in a few... HAHAHAHA

Cut the yard, twice. Had to let the clippings dry out and run over it again. Got the 02 sensor weldments cut down, need to start on the pool now... it never ends.

Old 04-01-2012 | 04:47 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
|
Club Member
Default GBI Raid!!!

The GBI just showed up, searched the house, and collected this evidence from the scene of the crime.

They said they were looking for "two Persons of Interest" whose fingerprints they found all over those dark brown bottles with no labels on them. Apparently there's an illegal Root Beer ring operating in the area...

Quick Reply: NGB-NGH 7th ANNIVERSARY RIDE - SUNDAY APRIL FOOLS DAY!