"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

So what's the word from Florida

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012 | 08:51 AM
Michael HD Rider
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blueyz0416
ha ha ha... now that was pretty funny i don't think anything will be holdin em back from riding tomorrow
hehe

Old 03-10-2012 | 10:18 AM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by blueyz0416
I'm thinking we're gonna hear for ourselves on Sunday. Who's riding?
We're in!

Old 03-10-2012 | 11:11 AM
Michael HD Rider
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by NorthGeorgiaHawg
We're in!
Warning to all others: BRING EARPLUGS!!

Old 03-10-2012 | 11:14 AM
DSPORT
Cruiser

I heard its been another wet one...

Old 03-10-2012 | 08:46 PM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank U Carol For this thread! So cool for ya to think of us. I can not describe on here, don't have the words to say what a time we had. We didn't go to bike week. We went straight to Docs Performance Tuning before even checking into the Suit we stayed. We each had our bikes dyno tuned by the MAN! This my friends is the real deal! NO DOUBT! I had absolutely no idea a 96CI motor was capable of running the way my bike runs now. This thing is just bubbling over with adrenalin. Its so fun to ride. There is alot more to the story. I will see y'all tomorrow. I thank God for a safe trip & for good friends. Love y'all.

Old 03-10-2012 | 09:03 PM
horseplay
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DHubbs
Thank U Carol For this thread! So cool for ya to think of us. I can not describe on here, don't have the words to say what a time we had. We didn't go to bike week. We went straight to Docs Performance Tuning before even checking into the Suit we stayed. We each had our bikes dyno tuned by the MAN! This my friends is the real deal! NO DOUBT! I had absolutely no idea a 96CI motor was capable of running the way my bike runs now. This thing is just bubbling over with adrenalin. Its so fun to ride. There is alot more to the story. I will see y'all tomorrow. I thank God for a safe trip & for good friends. Love y'all.
You guys are gonna cause me to go further in debt.

Old 03-10-2012 | 09:23 PM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

DOC is the man!

Old 03-10-2012 | 09:52 PM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lgenf
DOC is the man!
Yep! Travelled almost 1000 miles so I could know it's right. Well I got my money's worth & way more than I ever expected.,,, IT'S RIGHT!!! So right I have to re-elvaluate the way I ride and even look at my bike. This is no joke y'all!!! Anybody that cares to wake up there bike, give "The Man" a call. I had a experience there I will never forget. If I ever get another bike, Doc will be the MAN to tune it! Best part is, I made a great friend in the process! Doc is a wonderful man & my great pleasure to call him my friend. Thank You Doc!!! I wish you could post here, understand why ya cant. WHAT A SHAME!

Old 03-11-2012 | 07:13 AM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by lgenf
DOC is the man!

But he's so much more than just that...

"Ultimate authority, Godfather"

He understands completely. He doesn't manufacture any products, but has 40 years of experience and has "seen it all." He knows what works, and what is effective. He has the uncanny ability to explain complex situations so that just about anyone can understand. (He puts it on the "bottom shelf" so we idiots can reach it!) He's able to back up his findings, and can show examples.

He is vast wealth of information. Doesn't like that misinformation/untruths get disseminated on the net... all for the almighty dollar. It is a crying shame that he's unable to post any longer.

I am completely confident that the premier dyno tuner in the entire world has tuned my bike.

Is it the fastest? No, not even close...

Is it tuned to it optimum abilities? Absolutely!

Me and Hubbs rode 969.7 miles round trip... borrowed a trailer to get down and back... couple bottles of liquor... shared a couple of meals with Doc... got two bikes tuned.

Had an absolute blast with my buddy. A shared experience that will never be forgotten.

Now that I "know" the difference... I'd travel twice as far, and spend double the money. Worth every penny.

Old 03-11-2012 | 10:46 AM
StonerGlide
Road Master

Originally Posted by Beav

But he's so much more than just that...

"Ultimate authority, Godfather"

He understands completely. He doesn't manufacture any products, but has 40 years of experience and has "seen it all." He knows what works, and what is effective. He has the uncanny ability to explain complex situations so that just about anyone can understand. (He puts it on the "bottom shelf" so we idiots can reach it!) He's able to back up his findings, and can show examples.

He is vast wealth of information. Doesn't like that misinformation/untruths get disseminated on the net... all for the almighty dollar. It is a crying shame that he's unable to post any longer.

I am completely confident that the premier dyno tuner in the entire world has tuned my bike.

Is it the fastest? No, not even close...

Is it tuned to it optimum abilities? Absolutely!

Me and Hubbs rode 969.7 miles round trip... borrowed a trailer to get down and back... couple bottles of liquor... shared a couple of meals with Doc... got two bikes tuned.

Had an absolute blast with my buddy. A shared experience that will never be forgotten.

Now that I "know" the difference... I'd travel twice as far, and spend double the money. Worth every penny.
So we can safely assume that you are impressed?!

Quick Reply: So what's the word from Florida