"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

Help Harleybelle decide

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 05:59 PM
blueyz0416
Now with God. Love you baby... -Wiz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They're just messing with you...and it just gives us good reason to smack them next time we see them...course they'd probably like that ... What would be interesting is if you and I went through their saddle bags someday, bet we'd find a full assortment of chapstick, lotion (suntan, but lotion nevertheless), hairbands (oh, sorry, doo rags), 3 extra sets of gloves, 2 extra sets of riding glasses (color coordinated), dusting rags (okay, cleaning rags). No room to pick on us

Old 02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
horseplay
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by harleybelle
I think Horses@$$, I mean horseplay painted the wrong image of me. I wanted something to keep necessities in, of my very own. But to him hear him tell it, I am a sissy girl, that won't be aloud out of the garage without a big strong man to help me ... and then theres Michael's comment about Mary Poppins...keep it up boys.....yall are hilarious!!
Remember who is installing all the chrome you have requested.......

Old 02-13-2012, 09:21 PM
horseplay
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blueyz0416
They're just messing with you...and it just gives us good reason to smack them next time we see them...course they'd probably like that ... What would be interesting is if you and I went through their saddle bags someday, bet we'd find a full assortment of chapstick, lotion (suntan, but lotion nevertheless), hairbands (oh, sorry, doo rags), 3 extra sets of gloves, 2 extra sets of riding glasses (color coordinated), dusting rags (okay, cleaning rags). No room to pick on us
Actually if you go thru mine you will find rainsuits for me and HB, a tool kit, rags for checking fluids, a gun, HB's doo rags and sunscreen. One pair of my sunglasses, a hat, extra pair of gloves for HB that she never wears, couple of facemasks for us and Ken when he forgets his and a few CD's. Necessities!!

Old 02-13-2012, 09:23 PM
harleybelle
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaaa good one Carol! and you are so right. and I do know they are messing with me and its fun to mess back. Silly boys... It makes me so angry that they are do darn funny when they are picking.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:24 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by harleybelle
hahahaaa good one Carol! and you are so right. and I do know they are messing with me and its fun to mess back. Silly boys... It makes me so angry that they are do darn funny when they are picking.
Just relax, Dawn, and think of soothing, peaceful images...

LIKE THESE...

Old 02-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Tom T-Bird
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Before I had the King I had a Softail Standard, and I agree with horseplay, I did not want saddle bags. I had a quick disconnect backrest and a permanent luggage rack. I used a bag by Bikers Friend which is a leather covered hard bag. I could carry my rain suit, extra gloves, and such just fine. I when I wasn't using it I could leave it in the garage. It worked great for me, and I could still enjoy the sweet line of that Softail.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:41 AM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Carol - are you saying that you think I should take the personal grooming kit, blow dryer, and hat box out of my Tour Pak??? The Mini Bar and Cigar Humidor STAY, tho...

Last edited by NorthGeorgiaHawg; 02-14-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:03 PM
cuda67bnl
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 32 Posts

Whatever happened to letting the bike's owner decide what they wanted??

Old 02-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Michael HD Rider
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda67bnl
Whatever happened to letting the bike's owner decide what they wanted??
Now you're just being silly.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:43 PM
harleybelle
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 3rd pic down really bothers me...you can put an eye out with such sharp claws....

Originally Posted by NorthGeorgiaHawg
Just relax, Dawn, and think of soothing, peaceful images...

LIKE THESE...

Quick Reply: Help Harleybelle decide