"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

We're at 20...

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up We're at 20...

...rooms, that is!

Hubbs braved the chilly weather and we rode up to the Stradford for an update on confirmed rooms.

Happy to report that we've completely booked our block of 20 rooms. Made sure that all additional rooms will receive the same rate when the "Georgia Crew Rally" is mentioned.

That only leaves 40 rooms before we've got the entire place to ourselves.

Those that haven't... need to get yourself a confirmed reservation. You don't wanna be the first to be lookin' for an alternate location, do ya?

It's gonna be great fun folks!

Old 12-29-2011, 05:11 AM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just out of curiosity, do y'all reckon a party might break out there with all them bikers grouped in together?

Old 12-29-2011, 05:40 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
Just out of curiosity, do y'all reckon a party might break out there with all them bikers grouped in together?

Old 12-29-2011, 09:01 AM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
You know how those crazy BIKERS are... ANYTHING might happen!

Old 12-29-2011, 11:52 AM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

It was a nice ride! Thank ya Beav for lettin me come along. We went by Walkers BBQ, sat down & talked to "Duck" a while. (The owner of the establishment) He is a mess! Loved talking to him! One of those folks ya could sit & listen to his stories all day. We both had a bbq pork fried pie. All I can say is OMG! We are in for a treat! The food is fantastic! They are all so eager to throw it all down for us! Paul & Beav found these folks to take care of our Saturday BBQ. Y'all did GREAT! Thank you for that! When we pulled up at Stratford Hotel, Jay came out & met us at the valet parking entrance. The valet parking guys soon followed in there black & white suites with microfiber cloths over there shoulders & proceeded to dust our bikes off. Beav tossed them a Franklin mint $50.00 gold piece while he, Jay & I had a smoke under the entrance way there. I was really impressed with the costumer service there, as well as Beavs demeanor to handle such high class situations. Being a old hillbilly I am not use to environments like that. I did appreciate the redbone hound curled up at the front door though. We were invited inside for a complimentary slice of home made cheese cake the chef there had recently prepared. We were both full from just leaving Walkers so we respectfully declined. These people seem as excited about our rally as we are! I believe we are going to end up filling all rooms, hope anyone that plans to attend gives them a call & makes reservations soon.

PS. Yea,, I am FOS about the valet parking guys, they were on break,,,,lmao,, its true about the home made cheesecake though, not sure if it was a chef that prepared it, or was part of Jays supper,,, lmao!,,, nice of him to offer though!!!

Old 12-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool

Yep...

High rollin' pair of bikers we were! I really enjoyed the traffic parting in sheer terror as we thundered down the highway runnin' side by side!

Very enjoyable afternoon... thinkin' I'm gonna go get myself some more of it.

Beav

Old 12-29-2011, 04:53 PM
blueyz0416
Now with God. Love you baby... -Wiz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Y'all are too funny. i could picture everything you described. Most of all, I can't wait to see the redbone hound!