"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

What,,,did y'all party a little hard last night?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 08:13 AM
blueyz0416
Now with God. Love you baby... -Wiz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What,,,did y'all party a little hard last night?

Awful quiet on here this morning! Was awesome seeing y'all last night and celebrating Paul's new venture!!! Sucked to be a DAWG, but turning around to see Paul down a quadruple shot of Jack to the bar cheers of 'Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul!!!!' seemed to make up for it I'm fairly sure there was more of that after we left too. So glad Patti came, miss my gf. And we certainly missed those who couldn't make it, but I think the crew who sayed into the weeee hours partied for ya!

Old 12-04-2011, 09:19 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh my......

I don't know how much tranquilizer it takes to down an elephant, but I now know exactly what that elephant feels like during his final steps before falling down. Actually falling down came a little later.

Patti's account of how much I drank needs to be checked against Guinness' Book of records or maybe against a good frat party story up in Athens.

Apparently on the way home it was a good idea to pull over to let me pee. That is when the elephant took his final steps and did a combo of dropping and tumbling. I guess somewhere through that I was peeing but the face-plant into the weeds definitely added complexity to zipping-up again.

I missed the good idea of being outside the car when I elected to expel borrowed liquor that was no longer needed to knock me out. Toyota RAV4 cup holders are self-draining. Never knew that. Poor Patti's car will not pass a breathalyzer test for quite some time I imagine. We're not quite sure where everything drained to.

No memory exists of the car ride ending at home, or how I got most of my clothes off. At 9:10am this morning I pulled the final twig/straw/weed out of my underwear.

Dang! What a party.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:48 AM
blueyz0416
Now with God. Love you baby... -Wiz

OMG!!! I can't wait to hear Patti's version of that...too funny! Glad you enjoyed, well, except for the peeing, expelling, falling down parts!!! BWA HA HA HA HA!

Old 12-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by PoorBoy
Oh my......

Patti's account of how much I drank needs to be checked against Guinness' Book of records or maybe against a good frat party story up in Athens.

Apparently on the way home it was a good idea to pull over to let me pee.

I guess somewhere through that I was peeing but the face-plant into the weeds definitely added complexity to zipping-up again.

No memory exists of the car ride ending at home, or how I got most of my clothes off. At 9:10am this morning I pulled the final twig/straw/weed out of my underwear.

Dang! What a party.
I look at you with an entirely different light, my man...

Without question, you're beyond human capabilities of whiskey consuption will remain unchallenged from me... lifetime impression was engrained into my minds eye.

Once again, congratulations to the BOTH OF YOU!

Now get out there and clean YOUR mess up!

Beav

Old 12-04-2011, 04:50 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Good GRIEF! Looks like we missed the Event of the Season!

I'm presuming no call to local law enforcement was made regarding illegal urination this time...

Old 12-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Michael HD Rider
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by NorthGeorgiaHawg
Good GRIEF! Looks like we missed the Event of the Season!
No kidding!

Old 12-04-2011, 05:13 PM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Partied a lil hard last night??? Tell me what ya think! This is my buddy after the 3rd or 4th triple shot of Jack,,but before the triple shot of Crown & several more triple shots of Jack afterwards. Paybacks are hell ole BUDDY!!! We all had a great time!!! Thanks to all that participated. Lets see if we can find ya a second job now Paul so we can have an encore!

Attached Thumbnails What,,,did y'all party a little hard last night?-120311213532.jpg   What,,,did y'all party a little hard last night?-120311213605.jpg  
Old 12-04-2011, 05:15 PM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I hate I missed getting the pic of Beav with the condom on his head! That was AWESOME!!!

Last edited by DHubbs; 12-04-2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-04-2011, 05:40 PM
b1rider
Tourer

Dang, I left tooooooo early ha ha, or maybe it was better I did LOL.

That was fun getting together and we definitely should do more of this. I wondered where you (Paul) was this morning. I kept walking around and looking for ya. Guess the night lasted a little longer than expected.

Patti, it was nice meeting you last night. How do you live this NUT??!! LOL.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DHubbs
I hate I missed getting the pic of Beav with the condom on his head! That was AWESOME!!!
Only (and specifically) for your entertainment Hubbs!!

Thanks SO MUCH for postin' those pictures!!!!

Allz I know is, I've not heard Pauly cuss like a sailor (thank goodness,) but he sure can drink like one!

The man will NEVER have any competition from me!

Great time, another memory (event) that'll last a lifetime fer me!!

Quick Reply: What,,,did y'all party a little hard last night?