"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

Good meeting you all in Ocala

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 02:03 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts
Default Good meeting you all in Ocala

Sorry I had to leave early this morning, had a great time chatting with you all last night happy you all came down to visit us, sure to meet you all again in the spring time.

Old 11-13-2011, 03:28 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

May I say, Thank You to all you Georgia Crew that made the trip down to Ocala FL, for the FL Crew Rally. I tried to meet everyone and say at least a word to you all, and am sorry if I skipped one or two.
I hope no one was disappointed...except for electrical failures on bikes, and maybe low water pressure at the hotel...but all in all......what did you think?
Like has probably been mentioned, the FL Crew has no rules....so everything that happened, was on a volunteer basis. The more people give....donate.....the more stuff that we can do...T-shirts, rally patches/stickers, beer mugs, can coolies, bottled water, bar-b-que, accordian music, and parking lot games......all came from someones efforts. Paul 'poorboy' came from the FL Crew. He has an idea...and I hope you all can latch onto it (because I need a place to stay when I come up to Georgia LOL). Barbara wants to give a special thanks to Duane and Donna for their poker attitude. But a sincere THANKS to the Georgia Crew for making the trek....and adding to OUR Rally. Hopefully we all made some friends. I am looking forward to the next time we can meet.

chuck the mensh
FL crew member

Old 11-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by themensh
May I say, Thank You to all you Georgia Crew that made the trip down to Ocala FL, for the FL Crew Rally. I tried to meet everyone and say at least a word to you all, and am sorry if I skipped one or two.
I hope no one was disappointed...except for electrical failures on bikes, and maybe low water pressure at the hotel...but all in all......what did you think?
Like has probably been mentioned, the FL Crew has no rules....so everything that happened, was on a volunteer basis. The more people give....donate.....the more stuff that we can do...T-shirts, rally patches/stickers, beer mugs, can coolies, bottled water, bar-b-que, accordian music, and parking lot games......all came from someones efforts. Paul 'poorboy' came from the FL Crew. He has an idea...and I hope you all can latch onto it (because I need a place to stay when I come up to Georgia LOL). Barbara wants to give a special thanks to Duane and Donna for their poker attitude. But a sincere THANKS to the Georgia Crew for making the trek....and adding to OUR Rally. Hopefully we all made some friends. I am looking forward to the next time we can meet.

chuck the mensh
FL crew member

Great meeting you folks. Hope everyone made it home safe and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What these guys said. Y'all were an AWESOME bunch, not to mention a lot of fun. Can't wait for you guys to have your rally. I will be there for sure!!

Old 11-13-2011, 07:26 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

We had a BLAST at the Ocala Rally! It was nice meeting the FL Crew folks! Thanks so much for inviting us!

Old 11-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Well said Chuck! Great meeting y'all, See you next summer on Y'alls turf!!!

Old 11-14-2011, 05:41 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks Guys!!!! We ALL HAD AN AWESOME TIME!!!!!!!

Slap-Dab worn out getting home. All of GA Crew made it home and everyone reported their safe arrival by phone last night.

The FL CREW really threw-down the welcome mat and made us ALL feel right at home.

What can I say?.......oh yea.... "No Rules, Just Ride"

Hugs to my brothers & sisters!!!!!!

Old 11-14-2011, 10:44 AM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

OMG what a party!!! Yall were great!! We had a great time!!! Thank you for the invite & for putting up with us! Cant wait to do it again. Yall cmon up here anytime, your always welcome!

Old 11-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Nice gettin' to meet you as well Jerry.

Sure glad all the planets aligned so you could make it.

Please be sure and give us a "heads up" when ya come blastin' through north Georgia! Think we'll have to have 'bout a two day head start, just to catch up with ya!!

Beav

Old 11-14-2011, 04:34 PM
donarocks
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What a BLAST !!!

WOW!! What can I say ?? It was tooooo much fun meeting everyone and hanging out with ALL of you this weekend. Too many great people and names to remember, but Eddie, Matt and Jamie, Chuck and Barbara, Harley Trish, Christine, Kimbo (cameltoe), Jerry, Jay and Lucy, Caroline and Dave, Isabelle, Dale, Clutch, IraqiVet ...now I'm drawing blanks on names but see the faces.. What a GREAT bunch of bikers. Thank all of you for the opportunity to come down and meet you. I personally can't wait to see you all in OUR house and make you feel as welcome and at home as you made us feel. Any and/or all of you are welcome here ANYTIME!! Thank you all !!!! :icon_worth y:

Quick Reply: Good meeting you all in Ocala