"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

Christmas wishlist

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 06:37 PM
horseplay
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...t-1k-lift.html

Here is the thread you speak of. Mixed comments about usage but seems there are none in stock anywhere.

If you rarely use a lift or just work on your bike this would be perfect. My lift is a little bigger. Just ask Paul how his back feels after helping me assemble it.
Gotta love a sale with none in stock and no instock date!

I am going to buy one thats a little bigger than that one this winter once I make some more room in the basement.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:47 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Beav
Yea Ken,
I'z editing my post when ya posted.

I'm gonna have one of the "big boy road sofa" one day, but it's gonna be the roadie.
I too LOVE the look of the solo, all that lazyboy stuff will come in handy when me and the missus go tourin' though. You wouldn't believe the crap she packs when we're goin' overnight.

Do like the looks of the lowers tho... that short and wide look. Havin' two additional speakers would be cool also.

If it ain't the CVO... how hurt your feelings gonna be when a built 107" spanks your 110"?

Will your 107" build beat a 120R??? Or a JIMS 131???

Beav
Beav... if'n you're gonna build the motor anyway, the CVO would be a huge waste of money... and I know that bling doesn't have the testosterone to move you. Just get any (BLACK???) Road Glide Custom 2009 or later and do your build... then get a detachable Tour Pak, detachable lowers, and a two-up seat for touring. That way, you'll have the best of BOTH worlds... a solo hot rod for you, and a cushy "Sofa King Comfortable Bike" for you AND Kari!

Just don't forget to get that cushy seat heated, to protect your delicate bits...