The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by FriendlyDawg
WhizenWood did you vote on my Indian protest poll?
No I didn't Ken. I was outside trimming a tree and noticed that the standby condensation drain for the upstairs AC unit was dripping water so I had to go investigate that nutroll. Found the main drain line clogged, cleaned it out had about a gallon of water shoot out onto the bathroom floor before I got my finger stuck in the dyke to hold it back. The OL brought me a bucket and I finished cleaning up the clog and water. Whatever crackhead designed this drain system for this house should be kicked in the nuts twice.

I'll go take a look and vote now.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:16 PM
Juan L

The crap I got out of the line looked like dirt and unknown stuff. I'll have to keep on top of it...

Old 06-26-2014, 09:21 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,803 Likes on 9,866 Posts

Only twice?

Old 06-26-2014, 09:23 PM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,529 Likes on 1,424 Posts

Bart and His son have a Real Estate and Insurance office near Birmingham.
Quality Guy. Lost a son to drugs a few years ago.

I was with a couple and their young son once and ran into Bart Starr. I shook hands with Bart and His wife and told the young boy, "Hey, you know Bart Starr, the greatest quarterback ever don't you?" Boy looking down with His hands in His pockets says "No".
Bart dropped down to eye level with the young boy (5 or 6) and pulled out a pen and pad and said "What is your name?" Then said "If your folks are OK with it, I will send you a photo". The parents consented, Bart got their address, shook hands, and left. A couple of days later, the little boy got a HUGE manila envelope in the mail and when opened, There was a GIANT picture of Bart, under center, "one bar" helmet ice covered, Vince on the sideline, autographed "To my friend Seth, best wishes, Bart Star".
Guess who is Seth's favorite all time player is? And He now knows every stat Bart ever set, as well as His life story! That pic is framed and treasured big time!
Quality Guy, very much so...

Try the bleach water trick every now and then...

Perhaps thrice...

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 07-22-2015 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:28 PM
Juan L

Originally Posted by TheGrandPoohBah
Perhaps thrice...
Hard.....

Old 06-26-2014, 09:34 PM
UnknownUser
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
No I didn't Ken. I was outside trimming a tree and noticed that the standby condensation drain for the upstairs AC unit was dripping water so I had to go investigate that nutroll. Found the main drain line clogged, cleaned it out had about a gallon of water shoot out onto the bathroom floor before I got my finger stuck in the dyke to hold it back. The OL brought me a bucket and I finished cleaning up the clog and water. Whatever crackhead designed this drain system for this house should be kicked in the nuts twice.

I'll go take a look and vote now.
That sucks man, sorry. I've had the similar problem. My evaporator is in the attic above the master bath and the condensor/compressor are outside on the ground. The evaporator drain line can and has froze up creating the dreaded backup and the condensation had no where to go but all over the friggin place. Just please only when you get a sec, I value your opinion and comments but only if you want. I figured a sports aficionado such as yourself would offer some good input

Old 06-26-2014, 09:45 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by TheGrandPoohBah
I was with a couple and their young son once and ran into Bart Starr. I shook hands with Bart and His wife and told the young boy, "Hey, you know Bart Starr, the greatest quarterback ever don't you?" Boy looking down with His hands in His pockets says "No".
Bart dropped down to eye level with the young boy (5 or 6) and pulled out a pen and pad and said "What is your name?" Then said "If your folks are OK with it, I will send you a photo". The parents consented, Bart got their address, shook hands, and left. A couple of days later, the little boy got a HUGE manila envelope in the mail and when opened, There was a GIANT picture of Bart, under center, "one bar" helmet ice covered, Vince on the sideline, autographed "To my friend Seth, best wishes, Bart Star".
Guess who is Seth's favorite all time player is? And He now knows every stat Bart ever set, as well as His life story! That pic is framed and treasured big time!
Quality Guy, very much so...
Very cool story. A lot of those guys from that timeframe are like that. I'm guessing that had something to do with Vince.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:56 PM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,529 Likes on 1,424 Posts

Some sports stars are good role models, others are not.
They were special back in the day!

Old 06-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Juan L

Originally Posted by FriendlyDawg
That sucks man, sorry. I've had the similar problem. My evaporator is in the attic above the master bath and the condensor/compressor are outside on the ground. The evaporator drain line can and has froze up creating the dreaded backup and the condensation had no where to go but all over the friggin place. Just please only when you get a sec, I value your opinion and comments but only if you want. I figured a sports aficionado such as yourself would offer some good input
I voted. I dislike the Redskins but it wouldn't be the same if they were named something else. Daniel Snyder just needs to pay off the Oneidas because after all this is only a shakedown.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:09 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,803 Likes on 9,866 Posts

I voted as well. The whole thing is a bunch of PC B.S. as far as I'm concerned.

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.