The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 02:39 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,803 Likes on 9,866 Posts

Well, I suppose that's good. Is it fixed "right" this time or are you gonna get stranded?

Old 04-30-2015, 02:44 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Beats a sharp stick in the eye.
That it does!

Originally Posted by QC
Well, I suppose that's good. Is it fixed "right" this time or are you gonna get stranded?
It's the cruise control, so probably won't leave me stranded. But they did futz with the ECM this time....

But at least 10 times or so, I've been cruising along chewing up miles and then the dang thing stops working so I spend the next 50 miles monkeying with it and not paying attention and enjoying the ride.

While certainly not a necessity, it is an annoyance to not have it working. I have really gotten used to it.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:05 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Late late lunch post ! Chesterwood hang in there bud ! That gubberment procurement training and then the contract administration and cotr stuff is deadly ! Been there done that! Anyway I need to get a small heater and go thru the cc up here ! You never know ! The problem is who precipitating who isn't !

Old 04-30-2015, 03:07 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Ok today is nfl draft day ! Who is Cowboys gonna draft to replace there rb who are the lions drafting and what about the Packers ??

Old 04-30-2015, 03:08 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

I dont think there's anybody on the board who cheated as bad as Suh !

Old 04-30-2015, 03:11 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by SouthpawHD
That it does!

It's the cruise control, so probably won't leave me stranded. But they did futz with the ECM this time....

But at least 10 times or so, I've been cruising along chewing up miles and then the dang thing stops working so I spend the next 50 miles monkeying with it and not paying attention and enjoying the ride.

While certainly not a necessity, it is an annoyance to not have it working. I have really gotten used to it.
Craig I had to take my 13 in last year too. And they replaced the cc switch on the bars ! When I have mine serviced they always download any new updates !

Old 04-30-2015, 03:16 PM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by KUB
Ok today is nfl draft day ! Who is Cowboys gonna draft to replace there rb who are the lions drafting and what about the Packers ??
Cowgirls will get Gurley I think his name is, if he's still there, the Lions will take "The best player available" who I hope is a OL men and the Pack will take someone in the 1st round who should have went in the 3rd round and he will end up being a pro bowler.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:24 PM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Got rained out of my outside work. Almost got finished before the clouds opened up!

Originally Posted by OKMICK
I was born at night, Tracy, just not last night.

Well I didn't think I was either Mick, but you know around here a lot of people WOULD actually stop and pick up something if you accidentally dropped it and try to catch you and give it back to you! It finally hit me what you meant was going on after I posted.

Armed robberies of individuals is still a very rare thing here and pretty much only occurs between the drug folks.

I guess my hick side was showing there for a minute.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:26 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthpawHD
Where ya going?
Wildflower triathlon.

Old 04-30-2015, 03:38 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Cowgirls will get Gurley I think his name is, if he's still there, the Lions will take "The best player available" who I hope is a OL men and the Pack will take someone in the 1st round who should have went in the 3rd round and he will end up being a pro bowler.
Hey Mark how ya doing ? I was hoping to get you and Larry kickstarted over the Suh comment ! I wood pimp Russ about the plowboys and there owner but he might get riled and hurt his joint !

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.