The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 05:50 PM
Helen Wheels
Extreme HDF Member
Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by OKMICK
Afternoon, Woods, Woodettes and lurkers. I have determined kubbing in 83 degree weather is good for the complexion. Will follow up with grilling pork to see if the control group experiences different results.

As for Larry's joke...Woman goes to a hardware store. Wants to buy a wood file. Clerk gives her quick education on types of files. Woman gets to counter and checker says, "Will this flat bastard be all?" Woman says, "No, I'll blow you for the toaster in the window."

Rim shot, head hanging down, cannot believe my routine has stooped to this cheap shot...
lady goes into bar..bartender asks "what'll you have?" she says "beer" "what kind of beer" he asks..she says "any kind" he asks "Anhauser busch?" she says " fine how's your dick?"

Old 04-06-2015, 05:55 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27,810 Likes on 6,493 Posts
Old 04-06-2015, 06:38 PM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Evening Woods!

Posting on my Kindle from Mishikawa IN!

Just got back from the Evil Chech Microbrewery and a great meal with a nice flight of beers!

Awesome stuff!

Old 04-06-2015, 06:42 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Tracy I wood keep a low profile while in Amish country there was a lot of postabating regarding Levi and the mafia !! Now is a flight of beer two as in a brace ??

Old 04-06-2015, 06:45 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Not the maker but the only one I ever knew:

Step child myself , could explain a few similar habits .

Old 04-06-2015, 06:46 PM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Wink

Originally Posted by KUB
Tracy I wood keep a low profile while in Amish country there was a lot of postabating regarding Levi and the mafia !! Now is a flight of beer two as in a brace ??
Five in this one. Some great dark beers.

Only three miles from Notre Dame, so keeping a low profile!

Old 04-06-2015, 06:59 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

GO BADGERS!!!!.

Twood, don't forget to cheer on your favorite team!!!

Old 04-06-2015, 07:01 PM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

Later Woods

Too hard to type on this little thing for my big fingers.

I will be lurking for a bit

Old 04-06-2015, 07:04 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Yooper Joke !

Thor is hit on the head while falling a tree ! He comes too in the hospital where he discovers he is blind ! After months of rehab from da nurses he is released on his own cognizant ! He hears the local sawmill in Gay is hiring a laborer to sort lumber ! Thor gets Lena to take him to da mill, He walks in the office of the mill and states he is there to apply for the lumber sorting job ! The yard boss says well Thor you're blind ! Thor says ya I knowd tis but I have been rehabbed ! You have to give handicapped folks a opportunity its da law ! So the yard boss says come with me ! Thor and the yard boss go to the mill and the yard boss tells the sawyer to run off a few boards ! The sawyer complies and then he tells Thor tell me what's on the table ! Thor leans over and sniffs the board ! 2X4 doug fir he says 10" long ! the yard boss goes damn that's right, next board ! Thor leans over an sniffs again ! Thor proclaims 2X10 white pine 12"long ! The yard boss goes I'll be damned ! The yard boss whispers to the sawyer to have the secretary come down, which he does ! The yard boss tells the sawyer to run a few more boards off ! Sawyer runs two boards off ! The yard boss whispers to the secretary to jump up on the table ! He then tells Thor ok tell me what these boards are and if ya can youre hired ! Thor leans over the table and takes a few sniffs and gets a puzzeled look on his face ! He asks the sawyer to flip the board over ! So the secretary rolls over and Thor leans down to take another sniff. he sniffs again and again ! Then he stands up straight and declares ! I will be gawddamed ! It's a sheethouse door off a tuna boat !!

Old 04-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Not the maker but the only one I ever knew:

Mark,

What is behind the wall that is behind the bike? Looks kind of like an herb garden from the look of the light streaming from in between the doors!

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.