The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Helen Wheels
Extreme HDF Member
Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by soft 02
Close shave buzz or sniffin paint fumes buzz. Theres a difference ya know.
paint ofcourse you kook! nothing more attractive than a drunky woman

Old 03-10-2015, 08:08 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Morning folks!

Back reading done.

It's rainy day in the Bluegrass and may be for the next several to come. They are forecasting 60% chance for rain Saturday. So I may postpone my departure for a day. We'll see what develops. I have a decent rain suit and I will ride in the rain if I have to, but I don't like it!

Originally Posted by ultracan
Hey Tracy:
We are here until the 20th. Do you have a place to stay?

Mike, where I'm going is a bit north of Kissimmee, but well within a short riding distance. I'm headed just south of Leesburg to a little place called Astatula to look at an investment property. I have not made any arrangements as far as lodging but don't anticipate any problems finding a place to flop for a few nights in that area.

As a matter of fact I may only stay there until my business is done (1-2 nights probably) and then head a bit farther south just for the hell of it.

Since Bike Week will be over, it should open up a world of places after the crowds have gone.

Tightened my gas cap down. Hope yer right an I must say the light came on after I got gas for the first time. Thanks!

Way to go Helenwood! Some great troubleshooting from a rather unexpected source! You go girl!

Old 03-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Helen Wheels
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by LiiT
Morning folks!

Back reading done.

It's rainy day in the Bluegrass and may be for the next several to come. They are forecasting 60% chance for rain Saturday. So I may postpone my departure for a day. We'll see what develops. I have a decent rain suit and I will ride in the rain if I have to, but I don't like it!

Mike, where I'm going is a bit north of Kissimmee, but well within a short riding distance. I'm headed just south of Leesburg to a little place called Astatula to look at an investment property. I have not made any arrangements as far as lodging but don't anticipate any problems finding a place to flop for a few nights in that area.

As a matter of fact I may only stay there until my business is done (1-2 nights probably) and then head a bit farther south just for the hell of it.

Since Bike Week will be over, it should open up a world of places after the crowds have gone.

Way to go Helenwood! Some great troubleshooting from a rather unexpected source! You go girl!
well thank u lol ...but if nothing else im determined ..where i'll give a go at it myself..u learn a lot that way

Old 03-10-2015, 08:13 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Morning folks!

Back reading done.

We got a 4 bedroom condo and only using 2 if you need a place to flop.

Old 03-10-2015, 08:17 AM
Helen Wheels
Extreme HDF Member

Got one of them fancy $7000 Snap-On scaners at work.
those are great! im jealous..HEY ..I just went to look for that Honda book and I actually found it unbelievable! and guess what? its 1996-2000 !! Chilton..its all yours if you want it..save u enough for a nice KFC din din

LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by Helen Wheels
well thank u lol ...but if nothing else im determined ..where i'll give a go at it myself..u learn a lot that way

I very much like and admire that attitude in folks! Good for you!

KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Good morning woods !! I see the forest is just humming with business and folks doing there thing !

Old 03-10-2015, 08:18 AM
Helen Wheels
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by ultracan
We got a 4 bedroom condo and only using 2 if you need a place to flop.
you talking to all of us ??

Old 03-10-2015, 08:20 AM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Good morning Helen !! Hey Ultra you did a great job yesterday of sporting the ears !! You think you can find snow whites crown ?? Whish I was in the sun and riding !

Old 03-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Helen Wheels
Extreme HDF Member

I very much like and admire that attitude in folks! Good for you!
thank you that's very flattering..a nice lil ego bust persay..

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.