The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,917 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Chester
It was a nice underboob shot. Had a little copyright on it the herdmaster missed. The way he self moderated just cracked me up.
Oh Ya! It was an Izzo post. I'm old, and missed it.
HaHaHa

Old 02-19-2015, 10:22 AM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

International Falls MN right now is -22.
I believe they said -31 last night, that actual temps not windchill, a balmy -5 here in Mpls and it's gonna be cold all week and not get above freezing.

Wife actually smiled a bit this morning, she's either getting better or found my stash fund.

At least there is still no scorpions.

Wonder how the global warming bunch is doing?

Helenwoods love the selfie.

Al

Old 02-19-2015, 10:29 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by AllenW
International Falls MN right now is -22.
I believe they said -31 last night, that actual temps not windchill, a balmy -5 here in Mpls and it's gonna be cold all week and not get above freezing.

Wife actually smiled a bit this morning, she's either getting better or found my stash fund.

At least there is still no scorpions.

Wonder how the global warming bunch is doing?

Helenwoods love the selfie.

Al
Allen - Guess this means we're not riding today in MN. Darn.....
On the smile you must have made some man-points at home......

Old 02-19-2015, 10:43 AM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Northern Glide
Allen - Guess this means we're not riding today in MN. Darn.....
On the smile you must have made some man-points at home......
Ah...no, my trip to Marine General and the $600 I spent on fishing stuff got the "look", but I did make her lunch and start her car this morning so I made a few back.

Bike is up on the stand, trying to get enthused enough to do the few mods I had planned on, but ya, riding is out, hell standing outside is out, much less trying to ride.

High point for today might just be lunch at the Shamrock bar and grill, ever been there?
Killer food.

Al

Old 02-19-2015, 10:47 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

It looks like the Canadian swim team is already practicing for the summer Olympics

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.-4kkme0f.gif

Old 02-19-2015, 10:49 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by LiiT
Morning Mark! We actually did break some cold weather records here and will again tonight as it drops to -17

Hope the truck is easily repaired. Sucks to be without heat right now!
OH I'LL have heat, if I have to mount the propane heater in the back window,with the tank in the bed and the windows down, I'LL HAVE HEAT. Might have went to school in the city, but I'm 99% hillbilly.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by AllenW
Ah...no, my trip to Marine General and the $600 I spent on fishing stuff got the "look", but I did make her lunch and start her car this morning so I made a few back.

Bike is up on the stand, trying to get enthused enough to do the few mods I had planned on, but ya, riding is out, hell standing outside is out, much less trying to ride.

High point for today might just be lunch at the Shamrock bar and grill, ever been there?
Killer food.

Al
Shamrock not ringing a bell but that doesn't mean I haven't been there.....I just don't "remember".
Love touring near the big lake and always used to stay in Two Harbors and frequent a bar on a stop light corner of the main highway. Many good times.
I'm always amazed how bad this "bike fever" gets in the winter. We're all itchin and bitchin to ride. Seems to get worse over the years.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:59 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
OH I'LL have heat, if I have to mount the propane heater in the back window,with the tank in the bed and the windows down, I'LL HAVE HEAT. Might have went to school in the city, but I'm 99% hillbilly.

LOL There's a LOT of folks in MI that have quite a bit of hillbilly in them for good reason.

Once when I was up there visiting with my dad who lived in Inkster I was riding a bicycle around the neighborhood and kept hearing a banjo ( this was before Deliverance guys).

I finally zeroed in on it like a carrier pigeon coming home and found a bunch of old boys from WV, KY, and TN sitting out in one of their back yard picking. I felt like I was back in KY for a while. I grew up on Flatt and Scruggs

Old 02-19-2015, 11:14 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Tracy, I'm surprised you haven't passed along to Mark the wonderful tip you received about heating the cab of your truck when you were repairing your truck. Don't remember the exact tip but remember laughing my *** off thinking it was a sure fire way to blow yourself up.

Old 02-19-2015, 11:29 AM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by LiiT
LOL There's a LOT of folks in MI that have quite a bit of hillbilly in them for good reason.

Once when I was up there visiting with my dad who lived in Inkster I was riding a bicycle around the neighborhood and kept hearing a banjo ( this was before Deliverance guys).

I finally zeroed in on it like a carrier pigeon coming home and found a bunch of old boys from WV, KY, and TN sitting out in one of their back yard picking. I felt like I was back in KY for a while. I grew up on Flatt and Scruggs
Especially in the Upper Peninsula!!!! Some odd ones up there.

Kubwood can attest to that I'm sure.

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.