The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 08:52 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

[QUOTE=Northern Glide;13723859]
Originally Posted by Uncle Larry
Another day in Woodville......or is it Mayberry

HaHa Larrywood.......You're killing me today. Thanks
Some of us, like you and I, are old enough to have watched those various episodes when they were NEW RELEASES.
Here's to older and wiser. SKOL

My darling wife is an Andy fanatic and will watch it anytime it's on which is quite often here. Knows most of the dialog by heart.

You do a lot of ag shows, may I ask who you work with Northernwood?

Old 02-19-2015, 08:54 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Morning woods,-10 when I left the house, I think it needs to be a little colder I don't know if we got the record so...COME ON ARTIC BLAST...I want to be part of history. I'll take the warm up a Saturday though, the heater in my truck is freaking out and I have to investigate it. Blower motor is going and this this morning the digital screen went haywire locked into what I believe is default mode where it was blowing on high out the defrost and I was unable to change it no matter what I did. Then 1/4 of a mile from work the blower stopped and .........nothing. Got to work shut it off. Cranked it it wouldn't start. Turned the key off, waited 10 seconds....it started the blower kicked on and the controls were accessible again. As Ken would say....bad juju.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:01 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,917 Likes on 2,815 Posts

[QUOTE=LiiT;13723892]
Originally Posted by Northern Glide

You do a lot of ag shows, may I ask who you work with Northernwood?
Howdy,
I did send a PM as my fellow CIA operatives would frown if I blow my cover as a common, lowly Ag Equipment Rep.
Ha - Have a great day LiiT

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 12-23-2015 at 12:34 PM.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:09 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Morning woods,-10 when I left the house, I think it needs to be a little colder I don't know if we got the record so...COME ON ARTIC BLAST...I want to be part of history. I'll take the warm up a Saturday though, the heater in my truck is freaking out and I have to investigate it. Blower motor is going and this this morning the digital screen went haywire locked into what I believe is default mode where it was blowing on high out the defrost and I was unable to change it no matter what I did. Then 1/4 of a mile from work the blower stopped and .........nothing. Got to work shut it off. Cranked it it wouldn't start. Turned the key off, waited 10 seconds....it started the blower kicked on and the controls were accessible again. As Ken would say....bad juju.

Morning Mark! We actually did break some cold weather records here and will again tonight as it drops to -17

Hope the truck is easily repaired. Sucks to be without heat right now!

Old 02-19-2015, 09:11 AM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts

Morning woodsmen.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:15 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

[QUOTE=Northern Glide;13723920]
Originally Posted by LiiT

Howdy,
I did send a PM as my fellow CIA operatives would frown if I blow my cover as a common, lowly Ag Equipment Rep.
Ha - Have a great day LiiT

Message received Stan. Thanks! I will try to attend the show in Louisville next year and will look you up if you're not too busy.

It's only about 3 hours away for me. I used to like going to those years ago so I could check out the cool stuff I couldn't afford to buy LOL

Old 02-19-2015, 09:20 AM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by LiiT
Morning Chester!
See yah have some pretty nice weather right now. It'll be 80 here today. If it makes you feel any better though I haven't been able to ride (other than to work) for a couple months I've been so damn busy.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,917 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Chester
See yah have some pretty nice weather right now. It'll be 80 here today. If it makes you feel any better though I haven't been able to ride (other than to work) for a couple months I've been so damn busy.
Uncle Chesterwood,
I'm very concerned about the possibility of you getting sunburn out there today. We have a cure for that....it's called MINNESOTA AT -12* this morning. HaHa
Hey, could you give a brief verbal description of the "Image removed by moderator" below? I musta missed that one (smirk).

Old 02-19-2015, 09:34 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Uncle Chester

Well to be honest no. No that doesn't make feel one damn bit better Chester but thanks for trying. LOL

I am definitely ready for this winter to be over! On a more positive note, I will be heading down to FLA for a few days next month and am going to do my best to work out my riding Jones over a couple days!

Old 02-19-2015, 09:40 AM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by Northern Glide

Hey, could you give a brief verbal description of the "Image removed by moderator" below? I musta missed that one (smirk).
It was a nice underboob shot. Had a little copyright on it the herdmaster missed. The way he self moderated just cracked me up.

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.