The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 07:09 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Bbuuurrrrpppp! Dinner is done.

Those goats scare me!!!

I see MLB has been in the Touring section during the holiday.

Old 12-27-2014, 07:11 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Good evening woods !! Just got back from spending the night with friends in Marquette !! Got a little chestered on good beer and B&B ! I see not a hole lot has changed on the TOAK ! Some damn fugly goat pics ! and some boob hunting !! and some boob with a grater on his head ! Really !! I was at the HD dealer and wow that Road Glide in blue is, well lets just say its still on the floor and we will leave it at that for now !!

Old 12-27-2014, 07:15 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member

Stop mentioning the Road Glide!!! Ever since someone brought it up about 2 weeks ago, I can't stop thinking about it, and this doesn't help!

BTW, my experience with the HD dealer in Marquette is that they don't deal a whole lot.

Old 12-27-2014, 07:23 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by SouthpawHD
Stop mentioning the Road Glide!!! Ever since someone brought it up about 2 weeks ago, I can't stop thinking about it, and this doesn't help!

BTW, my experience with the HD dealer in Marquette is that they don't deal a whole lot.
I did OK when I bought my bike there ! I got the last 13 SG with the options I wanted, so it was a pretty good deal with no trade ! I haven't talked numbers on a trade, so don't know where I wood stand ! I know Capitol City in Madison was throwing down deals that only Duluth could touch and this was during the winter ! Not sure how they wood be with new owners ! I was in there last week and did not talk ##'s. Just drooled ! I will stick with BEHD since I've done great with them and they are in my backyard !!

Old 12-27-2014, 07:26 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by KUB
I did OK when I bought my bike there ! I got the last 13 SG with the options I wanted, so it was a pretty good deal with no trade ! I haven't talked numbers on a trade, so don't know where I wood stand ! I know Capitol City in Madison was throwing down deals that only Duluth could touch and this was during the winter ! Not sure how they wood be with new owners ! I was in there last week and did not talk ##'s. Just drooled ! I will stick with BEHD since I've done great with them and they are in my backyard !!
Now you made it worse, Madison HD is owned by the same guy who owns my local dealer - making it wwwaaaaayyyy to easy to stop in!!!!

NO, I won't do it!!!!! Lol!!!

Old 12-27-2014, 07:31 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by SouthpawHD
Now you made it worse, Madison HD is owned by the same guy who owns my local dealer - making it wwwaaaaayyyy to easy to stop in!!!!

NO, I won't do it!!!!! Lol!!!

Yea I know where there at ! Stopped in a couple of times ! The dealer in GB was always decent to talk to and had good deals as well and the sister ship in Peshtigo are good folks too ! They deal in the winter as well ! The one in Beaver dam will wheel and deal ! The one in Milwaukee not so much !!

Old 12-27-2014, 07:36 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,803 Likes on 9,866 Posts

I'll be heading to my local, Rocky Mountain HD, as I got a small gift card for Christmas.
A Road Glide is in my future as well. That new Blue is gorgeous.
I would prefer one in Chrome Yellow, but kinda rare.

Old 12-27-2014, 07:41 PM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,087 Likes on 1,601 Posts

I am not one for the look of the road glide. I will admit that some do look good, but they look awkward to ride.

Old 12-27-2014, 07:44 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Ya know I love my SG and pushing 60 I have it where I want it ! but I will be making payments on it for a few years so what to hell ! Pay it off at 63 or 65 who cares right ! at 2.9% interest if I could get a new one at the same payment, I might go for it ! try something new and different again !!

Old 12-27-2014, 08:10 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by KUB
Yea I know where there at ! Stopped in a couple of times ! The dealer in GB was always decent to talk to and had good deals as well and the sister ship in Peshtigo are good folks too ! They deal in the winter as well ! The one in Beaver dam will wheel and deal ! The one in Milwaukee not so much !!
The owner of the one in GB & Peshtigo is a JERK! Long story short, but a guy died in his parking lot and he went outside and started yelling at the EMTs and cops to get up of his parking lot because they were taking up space. That's not sitting too well with the community.

The one in Fond du Lac is good too.

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.