The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 07:04 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Originally Posted by KUB
Hey Softie ! How's it going ?
Sorry. Posted then the kiddo wanted to throw around the football. Doin good. My heads gaskets are on their way to me so lining things up for my teardown.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:07 PM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,991 Likes on 1,693 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
You can't show those here, didn't you read the moose knuckle admonishment from the Goat Master?
It's much larger than a moose knuckle...more like a moose snout.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by soft 02
Sorry. Posted then the kiddo wanted to throw around the football. Doin good. My heads gaskets are on their way to me so lining things up for my teardown.
Teardown???
Did I miss sumpthin? Thought you had her running good.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by IdahoHacker
It's much larger than a moose knuckle...more like a moose snout.
That's not what she said.....

Old 12-09-2014, 07:20 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Chester
Teardown???
Did I miss sumpthin? Thought you had her running good.
Yup, runnin awesome! Had a base gasket leak from day one. Kirby is sending me some new head gaskets an im re sealing the bases up and installing a catch can for my head breathers. Didnt want to say much out in the open. Didnt want it to look like I was knockin Kirbys work. Between the rain an my leak the motor looks like hell. I hate leaks. Still not going to stop me from ridin though.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts

Yup, runnin awesome! Had a base gasket leak from day one. Kirby is sending me some new head gaskets an im re sealing the bases up and installing a catch can for my head breathers. Didnt want to say much out in the open. Didnt want it to look like I was knockin Kirbys work. Between the rain an my leak the motor looks like hell. I hate leaks. Still not going to stop me from ridin though.
Gotcha. Had the same deal when I did my 107 last summer. Ended up pulling the heads to get compression releases installed and fixing the leak at the base of the cylinders after the motor was about a month old.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:30 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by LoneBone
Not interested....

Man, Santa's gonna reward me for being a good boy. Ran into an ex today. She's the one I mentioned a while back. Had a drug problem, hit rock bottom, then rebounded, got her life together and has been clean for years and is doing great.

Damn she looks good. She rubbed up on me, gave me a good hug, and really lingered with it. Wife is out of town for the week, and I might could have run with it, but I didn't. We chatted for a bit and went on our way.

My wife has really put up with some $hit from me early on in our marriage, but I'm keeping promises now, and it feels good.

Hell, at this rate I might squeak into heaven!!!!
Lonebone it takes a strong willed man to walk a straight and narrow path and remember there is no rest for wicked and the righteous don't need any !!

Originally Posted by themouth!!!
Yep. I lived out on the Big Island a few years ago and heard the same thing...Hilo, Hawaii is an awesome place but not what you think of when you think Hawaii...
Never been to the Island !! I had some friends who worked at Hawaii Volcano and liked it for a while but being tied to the rock got em !

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 09-05-2015 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:36 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by LoneBone
Not interested....

Man, Santa's gonna reward me for being a good boy. Ran into an ex today. She's the one I mentioned a while back. Had a drug problem, hit rock bottom, then rebounded, got her life together and has been clean for years and is doing great.

Damn she looks good. She rubbed up on me, gave me a good hug, and really lingered with it. Wife is out of town for the week, and I might could have run with it, but I didn't. We chatted for a bit and went on our way.

My wife has really put up with some $hit from me early on in our marriage, but I'm keeping promises now, and it feels good.

Hell, at this rate I might squeak into heaven!!!!
Don't hold your breath on the heaven part but I'm with you on the keeping promises thing . Treating this one right , had some choice opportunities I've passed on and I'm not feeling all that bad about , go figure.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:36 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

No problem !! Kids come first !!

Old 12-09-2014, 07:38 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Funny what a real good women can do to a mans soul !! 34 years and counting !

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.