The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 12:04 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27,811 Likes on 6,493 Posts

Afternoon Woods...

Been a busy cat this morning. Probably spend most of this weekend going over the McDonald's blue prints. Lots of paving and extra site work on that job. Bids in less than 2 weeks.

On a good note, woke Mama up this morning with homemade breakfast burritos, stuffed with eggs, cheese, bacon and hash browns. Her brown eyes lit up...
Had mine with salsa verde, cause in Texas we ain't scared of a little heat, lol...

Old 10-18-2014, 12:06 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member

ol' Mountain Cruiser, starter of the Iron Order thread sent me a friend request. What the hell is wrong with that picture??

Old 10-18-2014, 12:15 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by LoneBone
ol' Mountain Cruiser, starter of the Iron Order thread sent me a friend request. What the hell is wrong with that picture??
The guys been drinking ?

Old 10-18-2014, 12:17 PM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,991 Likes on 1,693 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthpawHD
Morning woodsmen and woodette. Looks like most of the gang has checked in this morning at one time or another. Including the hinder-poster of Ms Helenwood.
For the record, I am not going to start getting up at 3:00 am Pacific just so I can check in with the morning shift. Y'all are on your own until my first coffee.

Originally Posted by Helen Wheels
have you ever been barefoot and stepped on goatheads?
Originally Posted by OKMICK
Yep. Growin' up in west Texas they were everywhere....OUCH!

Holy cow does that bring back memories! I grew up in Fresno/Clovis! We used to call them "puncture vines", because they'd go right through bicycle tires. Flip-flops? Those things could pin a flip-flop right to your foot.

Afternoon Woods...

Been a busy cat this morning. Probably spend most of this weekend going over the McDonald's blue prints. Lots of paving and extra site work on that job. Bids in less than 2 weeks...
More memories. 35 years with Mickey D's. I was probably involved in opening 25+ restaurants, easy. "Dirt to dinner".

Old 10-18-2014, 12:17 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by soft 02
Like to get a selfiie with a flamon tranny while I'm here. Be a good pic to stir up the normals.
Couple of places on Polk Street you'll find a willing extra for that shot or at least the village people look a like leather crew.

Old 10-18-2014, 12:18 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
The guys been drinking ?
Yea, the bong water evidently....

Old 10-18-2014, 12:22 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by IdahoHacker

More memories. 35 years with Mickey D's. I was probably involved in opening 25+ restaurants, easy. "Dirt to dinner".
The GC is out of Little Rock Arkansas. I'm kinda surprised they're taking local bids. Most of the stuff like this I've dealt with they travel with their subs, and Little Rock ain't that far away.

As far as the design, I don't eat at McDonalds, but the building design is very modern and up to date. Not boxy at all....

Old 10-18-2014, 12:25 PM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,991 Likes on 1,693 Posts

The GC is out of Little Rock Arkansas. I'm kinda surprised they're taking local bids. Most of the stuff like this I've dealt with they travel with their subs, and Little Rock ain't that far away.

As far as the design, I don't eat at McDonalds, but the building design is very modern and up to date. Not boxy at all....
After I left the field I actually spent several years in Real Estate & Construction back in Oak Brook, helping to get the entire process away from filing cabinets full of manila folders and closets full of blueprints, and drag the company into the current century by actually using some of this "technology" stuff.

Challenging, it was.

Old 10-18-2014, 12:43 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Yea, the bong water evidently....
Your in good company I got one too

Old 10-18-2014, 12:51 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by Helen Wheels
..i am doing very well thank you risenwood ..and i hope you are as well..yeah i was gonna look up some fine "lets get to sex'n" apparel to take along with me lol
The simple comment " I have something that needs dusting off , could you help ? " with a big smile works wonders over a glass or two of wine.

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.