The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 08:16 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by KUB
I got it !! I'll trade my 13 street glide for a 15 road glide ! Those bikes are so cool I will not need to worry about the trivial stuff ! I can wait until February and get a hell of a deal ! I can start at least 6 threads about color, trade strategy and what mod to do first ! Oh I can offer my bike in the classifieds as well !
But if you read all the threads, you'd know your '13 isn't worth poo because its not the new Rushmore

Old 10-01-2014, 08:19 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthpawHD
But if you read all the threads, you'd know your '13 isn't worth poo because its not the new Rushmore
You think maybe I can find a newbie with less then 50 posts in the classifieds to sell it too ! With your post count you can offer to buy it and they would have some perceived competition !! The oldest sales trick in da bag !!

Old 10-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by zal
No past history, its a very good relationship. Its that superstitious effect that when 2 people get a tattoo, chit goes south.

Oh, BTW, all my friends say I over analyze. Go figure. Even my kid. LOL
It has been my experience and I have seen this at least 8 times among friends and acquaintances, that when the spouse gets some new boobies, the clock starts ticking on the relationship. It skews the balance of power in the relationship as the woman now has an inflated ego, likes the way men look at her and doesn't mind showing off her new fun bags. She will catch the eye of some other man and he will make her feel appreciated and loved, even though husband # 1 did the very same thing and may same the exact same things. She thinks it's better because it's different.....wait, was I talking about getting some strange? I lost track.......

How about you each get 1/2 of the tattoo? If that formula was followed with new **** I doubt all the people I knew would have gotten divorced.

Last edited by Juan L; 10-01-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:25 PM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by KUB
You think maybe I can find a newbie with less then 50 posts in the classifieds to sell it too ! With your post count you can offer to buy it and they would have some perceived competition !! The oldest sales trick in da bag !!
That's a foolproof strategy!

Old 10-01-2014, 08:27 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by rwhisen
It has been my experience and I have seen this at least 8 times among friends and acquaintances, that when the spouse gets some new boobies, the clock starts ticking on the relationship. It skews the balance of power in the relationship as the woman now has an inflated ego, likes the way men look at her and doesn't mind showing off her new fun bags. She will catch the eye of some other man and he will make her feel appreciated and loved, even though husband # 1 did the very same thing and may same the exact same things. She thinks it's better because it's different.....wait, was I talking about getting some strange? I lost track.......

How about you each get 1/2 of the tattoo? If that formula was followed with new **** I doubt all the people I knew would have gotten divorced.
For da Christ sake !! I just blew my beer I was drinking to chill out with out my friggin nose !!

Old 10-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by KUB
Has NorthWood been sharing Sales Secrets of the Super Producers?

Old 10-01-2014, 08:31 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Has NorthWood been sharing Sales Secrets of the Super Producers?
I found this tidbit in another thread !! Maybe northwood will see this post and try the technique on some unsuspecting farmer !

Old 10-01-2014, 08:35 PM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,087 Likes on 1,601 Posts

That makes perfect sense and what I was trying to avoid. Its like a a taboo thing. Seeing the bride before the wedding, forgetting the 1st year anniversary, matching tattoos.

So, just throwing it out there, if I follow Russwoods fake boob formula, will you guys judge me and ignore me? Cause you know, I'm a sensitive guy.

Old 10-01-2014, 08:38 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by soft 02
Stop by for a cold beer. Its 90* here.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/93451
We had a nice breeze coming in off the bay keep it around 75-80 most the day here Heavy morning overcast lately hoping it brings some rain.

Old 10-01-2014, 08:40 PM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Nope I will'nt judge you at all !! Just make sure your new boob doesn't have hair !

Quick Reply: TOAK-The Thread of All Knowledge-PeckerWoods IMC.