The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 07:27 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Mornin Rocket....an good nite!!

Old 05-28-2014, 07:38 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Offta shuffle.... laaater!

Old 05-28-2014, 07:51 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
lessee, I dunno if this was covered here or not.......Ya add one part southern California,1 part BMW sedan,1 part college student w/roommates, and 1 part rejection from college women........oh yeah, I can see a shooting rampage!, NOT!! ! I have no idea whats going on in the heads of 20 somethings these days, when I see them in a car opposite me I find myself gripping the wheel tighter. Seems there is more an more of this senseless **** going on.....The retard from sandy hook, ( sorry the term fits this guy), virginia tech, pennsylvania too is I'm not mistaken.......I just don't get it.
My own personal experience growing up was far more self destructive; Than I was too wreak havoc on anyone or body......:rant over: , I just don't get it, prolly never will.
What I don't get is the end result, if your just going to shoot yourself anyway do us all a favor, quit being a pu$$y and just shoot yourself first. If the whole world hates you and you hate the world then WTF you doing here. My rant over. Morning all.

Old 05-28-2014, 07:55 AM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Thanks for the wize words Mark.

Old 05-28-2014, 08:03 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by soft 02
Thanks for the wize words Mark.
Sheesh, some people's children. Morning Lou.

Old 05-28-2014, 08:04 AM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Bus time. Im over all the Isla Vista shooting coverage every moment of the day. Man they are interviewing EVERYBODY!

Old 05-28-2014, 09:08 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Mebby they'll interview the bus people!!

Old 05-28-2014, 09:20 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Checkin' in Pozers. Good sleepin' weather, cool and drizzley. Woke up with Buster grinning at me all bright eyes and grinning with his favorite toy wanting to play. Then he runs over to his Fisher Price bongo drums he stole from the grandkids and starts pawing the buttons so the lights flash and they play music. He does it all the time so I gotta keep the batteries changed LOL. He thinks he's one of my kids and he knows where all the buttons are on all the riding trucks and cars to blow the horns and make the engine noises. Well he's bored there weren't any deer or ducks in the yard to talk to this morning so he's been muttering to me and sugarlips. He puts the "Mutt" in muttering. I taught him to talk to me when he wants to go outside or a wa-wa-walllllllk! Now he won't shut up.

Old 05-28-2014, 10:08 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Another kid shooting people. Probably considered himself a bad *** because of his scores on those stupid video games. I have a nephew who's dumb *** father was a manager of a video arcade, hence he was encouraged to play videos damn near non stop. No surprise to me he was later diagnosed with a mild cognitive dysfunction. Also has a hard time socializing and feels somewhat isolated. i feel that if they would have thrown out the videos and had a brown dog to supervise him he would at least have grown up happier if not more well adjusted. JMHO. As an aside, because of the tax rates in our area there are wonderful parks with some well maintained ball diamonds that are only used at night for leagues. They are completely deserted all day even on the weekends even though there are hundreds of kids in our neighborhood. I think it is sad and pathetic, back in our day the field would have been surrounded by bikes and all the kids would have been playing ball all summer long, and football all fall. In the winter the parks and rec guys would flood the parking lots and tennis courts so we could skate. But of course the reality is the dominant political party has decreed there is no money for social programs, the money is better spent conquering defenseless overseas puppet dictatorships, replacing their governments with pro American puppets and stealing and reselling (price gouging) their oil and resources back to our consumers at inflated ptrices while we ignore the needs of our own children, the elderly and veterans. No more parks and rec employees anymore putting out thee teeter totters and swings in the mornings for the kids. Lets have all the county clerks across the country send all the tax revenues back to Washington to pay for more wars and invasions. It's too bad that none of us have ever lived in a time when we as a country weren't actively engaged in an armed conflict in some meaningless place like the far East or Iraq. If capitalism in it's truest form means the best and the brightest floats to the top instead of the **** then I say we put that theory to the absolute test and send every corporate officer and politician employed by every defense contractor over to the mountains in Afghanistan armed only with the weapons of our footsoldiers to hunt down the terrorists and Al Queda leaders up front and personal and we'll see how "Patriotic" the executive board bastards of Raytheon and Haliburton really are. There should be mandatory military service for 60 days for all of these folks every year actively engaged in close contact with the enemy. The best and the brightest of the war profiteers should literally be the point of the spear no matter how old they are. Cheney should be walking point with his shotgun.

Old 05-28-2014, 10:28 AM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,125 Likes on 2,802 Posts

Just wanted to swing through and thank Doc for his help planning my Memorial Day Weekend ride. 2,258 miles round trip. My *** is sore!