The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 08:07 PM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

I wuz only outta the house a couple times today...Haulin kidz around an hadda make a dawg food run. .....Dawgz wuz lookin at me like I wuz a pork chop!!!!

Old 05-04-2014, 08:19 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Argh, already inna bad mood. Yesterday the weather guessers wus saying nice things about the 10 day forecast, today saying mostly rain. Spring sucks in this state, always rains more often than not till the veggie planting season is past. Don't know why anyone wud wanna farm up here. I cud plant a bunch of young'uns today, but they might get smashed by the rain. I really wanna move south, Australia might be far enuf...

Slightly dizzy this morning, that's weird, don't think I ever had dizzy longer than a few seconds after getting up too fast, but still there sitting in front of the puter and coffee all gone. Think the body's telling me it ain't gonna last forever... Gotta get that Glide back together, gonna be pissed if I don't last long enuf for a grand finale rideabout onna real comfy bike.
If that finale ride don't include me I'll be miffed. I'll try to keep up with that S&S. The Harley museum is on my bucket list....it's about halfway....

Old 05-04-2014, 08:52 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by gs34doc
I wuz only outta the house a couple times today...Haulin kidz around an hadda make a dawg food run. .....Dawgz wuz lookin at me like I wuz a pork chop!!!!
I've seen dat look too! Buster was supervisin', along with Sugarlips while we did the big spring yard clean up. It was pretty cold too, high forties and low fifties. The guy across the street was having his yard thatched so got the guy to do mine too. Edged, mowed, raked and watched Sugar weed the raised beds while Buster jumped all of over me much to the amusement of the neighbors. Every one in the neighborhood was out in their yards working. I've already fertilized twice this year so went out and bought some Milorganite. The lady at Home Creepo made a point of telling me it was human waste (Horrors!) that was recycled from Milwaukee and not "just chemicals"! I replied you mean like from Dow Chemical, the wonderful folks that gave us agent orange and PCBs? LOL.

Old 05-04-2014, 09:21 PM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by coastie56
. Every one in the neighborhood was out in their yards working. :
That's the only thing good about my neighborhood....nobody is out wurkin inna yard....they're all too damn old an senile!!....So, If I do anything I look good!!!

Old 05-04-2014, 09:26 PM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Well, it's off to New York for game 3 tomorrow night. Pens won tonight 3-0...Both teams should be bone tired tomorrow night.

Old 05-04-2014, 09:31 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Checkin in..... still with the living...

Old 05-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Just seeing who's up. Hi Coastie, Doc. Spent a few hours inna T shirt outside today, felt good. Got some young bean plants and tomaters in the ground, only a few hundred to go. Hard on the back tucking them into their new digs, can't do many at a time. Got the riding mowers running (gotta fix a froze blade bearing on the older one so I can sell it to the sil - or is it ex-sil, he & daughter are single again. Dammit. Some tilling and fence werk, and I'm all stiff & sore for the day.

I'd like to see the Harley museum, too, Coastie. Hadda ride right on by it with the 1200 a while back, dint have time to stop.

Y'all have a good night, I'm heading to bed.

Oops, KR snuck in, hi Kr, g'nite.

Old 05-04-2014, 09:36 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Imold
Just seeing who's up. Hi Coastie, Doc. Spent a few hours inna T shirt outside today, felt good. Got some young bean plants and tomaters in the ground, only a few hundred to go. Hard on the back tucking them into their new digs, can't do many at a time. Got the riding mowers running (gotta fix a froze blade bearing on the older one so I can sell it to the sil - or is it ex-sil, he & daughter are single again. Dammit. Some tilling and fence werk, and I'm all stiff & sore for the day.

I'd like to see the Harley museum, too, Coastie. Hadda ride right on by it with the 1200 a while back, dint have time to stop.

Y'all have a good night, I'm heading to bed.

Oops, KR snuck in, hi Kr, g'nite.
Hi...bye

Old 05-04-2014, 09:53 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Hey Ken. Hows the Mrs feeling? Ended up with the damn gout after having a few yesterday. Still managed to handle the yard work. Hows the back?

Old 05-04-2014, 09:54 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by coastie56
Hey Ken. Hows the Mrs feeling? Ended up with the damn gout after having a few yesterday. Still managed to handle the yard work. Hows the back?
OL is doin alright, me, I caught a nasty cold.... back is what it is... no worse no better...